Gay Clergy-About time or moral oxymoron?

timberlandko

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:20 am
How does that response address the challenge I posed to that particular plank of your argument which mischaracterized animal behavior?

Further, I sbmit your preposterous contention that
Quote:
... most scientific discoveries have olny proved the authenticity of the bible time and again ...
is another absurd and patently false assertion.

That's two strikes.
0 Replies

jasononline

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:37 am
Dear friend your challegne is not a challenge at all.....You very well know that an OX does not have sex with an OX neither does a chicken with another.... MAN has degraded the act of sex to such a disgusting level that even animals are better than Homosexuals.... Now dear friend Listen .... Dont try to take the discussion away from the challenge I first put accross..... now PLEASE take your bible and read this --> Romans 1:23".. the glory of the eternal God was changed and made into the image of man who is not eternal, and of birds and beasts and things which go on the earth. For this reason God gave them up to the evil desires of their hearts, working shame in their bodies with one another{decsribes homosexuals}..then read verse 26: "For this reason God gave them up to evil passions, and their women were changing the natural use into one which is unnatural: And in the same way the men gave up the natural use of the woman and were burning in their desire for one another, men doing shame with men, and getting in their bodies the right reward of their evil-doing[ the biggest majoirity of AIDS patients are among the Homosexual community -- this is proven by research - check it out for yourself] ....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:46 am
Puhleeze! No need to shout.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:58 am
jasononline wrote:
... [ the biggest majoirity of AIDS patients are among the Homosexual community -- this is proven by research - check it out for yourself] ....

Strike three.

Next batter, please.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 03:02 am
HIV/AIDS Causes

Most commonly, HIV infection is spread by having sex with an infected partner. The virus can enter the body through the lining of the vagina, vulva, penis, rectum, or mouth during sex. Although initially AIDS cases occurred primarily in homosexual males in the United States, more recently, the majority of new cases are in the heterosexual population.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/15476-2.asp
0 Replies

jasononline

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 03:55 am
I am not shouting but indeed pleading..... its is the deepest cry of my heart that all of you in this forum will understand that [Romans1:28]"because mankind had not the mind to keep God in their knowledge, GOD gave them up to an evil mind, to do those things which are not right",it is against the plan of GOD in your lives when you live in sin. Though you have knowledge[the gut feeling inside your heart] of the word of God, that the fate of those who do these things is DEATH, not only go on doing these things themselves, but give approval to those who do them.

You yourself have proved what I have been saying all the while..... AID's is a curse of the HOMOSEXUAL and it is the wrong sexual behaviour of th homosexual that caused the outbreak.... DEAR friend I am not being INTOLORENT or INCONSIDERATE..but i am just trying to tell you all the cry of my heart ...and that is...it is very very wrong to live in a peverted relationship simply because --> Jesus comes to us as the designer of the universe who is deeply intelligent. If He really knows what he's talking about, then that means we'd better pay attention. Not only did he tell us to "Love your neighbor," but he also firmly held that "love rejoices in truth" ... know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you free...
0 Replies

jasononline

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:00 am
I am not shouting but indeed pleading..... its is the deepest cry of my heart that all of you in this forum will understand that [Romans1:28]"because mankind had not the mind to keep God in their knowledge, GOD gave them up to an evil mind, to do those things which are not right",it is against the plan of GOD in your lives when you live in sin. Though you have knowledge[the gut feeling inside your heart] of the word of God, that the fate of those who do these things is DEATH, not only go on doing these things themselves, but give approval to those who do them.

You yourself have proved what I have been saying all the while..... AID's is a curse of the HOMOSEXUAL and it is the wrong sexual behaviour of th homosexual that caused the outbreak.... DEAR friend I am not being INTOLORENT or INCONSIDERATE..but i am just trying to tell you all the cry of my heart ...and that is...it is very very wrong to live in a peverted relationship simply because --> Jesus comes to us as the designer of the universe who is deeply intelligent. If He really knows what he's talking about, then that means we'd better pay attention. Not only did he tell us to "Love your neighbor," but he also firmly held that "love rejoices in truth" ... know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you free...
0 Replies

jasononline

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:01 am

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:11 am
Well, stop pleading so loudly......isn't there something in your bible about a still, small voice?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:19 am
panzade wrote:
HIV/AIDS Causes

Most commonly, HIV infection is spread by having sex with an infected partner. The virus can enter the body through the lining of the vagina, vulva, penis, rectum, or mouth during sex. Although initially AIDS cases occurred primarily in homosexual males in the United States, more recently, the majority of new cases are in the heterosexual population.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/15476-2.asp

Not to mention being primarily a heterosexual disease in most parts of the world - including its place of origin - AFrica.

I take it Jason's god is into killing lots of heterosexuals in order to get a few gay people...well, gay MALES - the spread in the equally homosexual lesbian community ( Rolling Eyes ) is pretty low. I guess Jason's god only - like Queen Victoria - recognized male homosexuality?
0 Replies

jasononline

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:25 am
Dear friend ..it pains my heart to see a great nation like America, running away from GOD because people like you refuse to accept what OUR grandparents and founding fathers held on or in others words clinged on to. I challenge this forum again to refute me by making a valid defense from the WORD of GOD[bible] , because if there is no Bible there is no christian and if no christian , no church.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:34 am
Well, Jason - since every argument you have tried to make in support of your bigotry and hompophobia has been calmly refuted by facts - leaving you only your fervent appeals to the bible, I think it is time YOU actually tried reading the simple facts stated by many others here, and attempted to refute THEM.

Good luck.

You are going to need it.

Facts are not on your side.
0 Replies

jasononline

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:00 am
Well. Dlowan what Facts have you presented, or what Fact can any person who is NOT a christain present, when the debate is about the "CHRISTIAN" and "CLERGY", two profound implications of the Church. If you have NO CLUE as to what the Bible tells about Homosexuals and Gay relationships then its like asking a Sailor to fly an Airbus. Comeon get real, try to understand that any FACT that you could possibly muster is not going to stand when you, yourself, dont know head or tail of what truly is THE fact and what not is. PLease understand that, WITHOUT the bible there is no Christ, without Christ there is no christian, without the Christian ther is no Church and without the Church there is no Clergy.....!!!!!!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:04 am
Have I told ya all, you should see my daughter's grandfather's male Bluetick Coonhound go at it with his male Great Pyrenees. The Pyrenees is the Bluetick's bitch, if ya know what I mean. My daughter asked me once what they were doing and I said, "Ahem, they're relieving their frustrations."

Before them, my daughter's grandfather used to have a genuine, full-blooded red Bloodhound bitch and a Great Pyrenees bitch (he just loves those Great Pyrenees!). Anyway, they'd go at it like a couple of convicts at an all woman prison, and by golly, I tell you there was passion between those two bitches. I really believe they were in love.

The cat pretty much bullys the fowl around, but there's this one rabbit, an absolutely beautiful dark-chocolate colored one, that's got her number; he goes after her and tries to mount her. Sometimes she doesn't mind it one bit.

He's got one bestial bantam rooster son-of-a-gun too. He's not just content to have his harem of chicken hens, he goes after the ducks, the goose, and the turkeys.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:05 am
Hohum, Jason.

Please now read your own posts.

You have alleged a great many things - among them that AIDS is primarily a homosexual disease - care to comment on the facts which have been posted here to counter your assertion?

On that false factoid seemed to rest your belief that AIDS was sent to punish gays.

Would you like to address that?

No bible stuff, please - we are aware that you choose to believe in a vengeful and bigoted deity. I am interested in your comments on the arguments that have been made against your contentions.

You have strayed far from the gay clergy theme - howsabout addressing your own digressions first?

Hmmmm - and Infrablue has rather graphically addressed your "animals don't do it therefore it is unnatural" falsehood, as have others.

Animals DO do it - some seeming to prefer homosexual to heterosexual pairings.

Where you gonna go with the unnatural argument? Nature appears to have deserted you...
0 Replies

jasononline

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:45 am
Well. Dlowan my questian is : what Facts[solid facts] have YOU presented ?, or what Fact can any person who is NOT a christain present. If you have NO CLUE as to what the Bible tells about Homosexuals and Gay relationships then its like asking a Sailor to fly an Airbus. Comeon get real, try to understand that any FACT that you could possibly muster is not going to stand when you, yourself, dont know head or tail of what truly is THE fact and what not is.
I assert again, AIDS is a curse that HOMOSEXUAL and LESBIAN have brought upon themselves only becuase they 'CHOSE' to be intoxicated with sexual perversion.
Comeon Dlowan, dont blame GOD when you yourself have chosen to redicule the laws of Nature established by God. Just think for a moment, you are actaually saying that, You, 'dont really give a damn as to what GOD feels about you being Gay]; in plain english its called Impiety. God never takes revenge on HIS creation. Its people, who allow SIN to take control of their lives and bring curse upon themselves[AIDS - how pathetic]
again I repeat --> PLease understand that, WITHOUT the bible there is no Christ, without Christ there is no christian, without the Christian ther is no Church and without the Church there is no Clergy.....!!!!!!
[dont be silly ... prove an animal that enjoys sex with another of the same sex --- and animals do sex to reproduce, not to phyche out in sexual madness like Gay's]
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:56 am
My daughter's grandfather's homosexual and lesbian dogs have never come down with AIDS.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:03 am
I know of a species of ape, Bonobo, who group together in bisexual tribes.

The Horniest Apes on Earth
0 Replies

Lekatt

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:20 am
jasononline wrote:
hello again ...for your kind information.. science has never been able to contradict any truth that the bible has proven.... and also if you will know... most scientific discoveries have olny proved the authenticity of the bible time and again... dear friend I dont understand why it is so difficult for people like you [with all due respect], to accept what the bible teaches... the bible does not demand something very hard.. it just tells you that GOD loves you no matter how hard life has been for you and it teaches US [mankind] to live a holy life, a life that bubbles out from a PURE heart, a GOOD consicence and a SINCERE faith...

dear friend WHY..WHY do you find it so difficult to love God [remember time is running out... evry man BORN will DIE one day, and I nor You nor anybody know his last moment... so why dont you trust in the HOLY God who loves you and spend you eternity with HIM........

Jesus did not found the Christian religion, He taught we should love one another. The love He spoke of was not sexual. Only a handful of Christians really understand what He taught. Most go around condemning those unlike them. While homosexuality is not normal, and can never be considered a family, those who engage in it do have rights. The same rights we all have. If Christians were to focus on the teachings of Jesus they would understand.

The Christian doctrine is appealing because it is exclusive. However God is inclusive. God is love, if you love God you will do as He does.

Edit (MODERATOR): Link Removed

Love
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:27 am
Lekatt, I like your religion and this statement:"The Christian doctrine is appealing because it is exclusive. However God is inclusive. God is love, if you love God you will do as He does."
It seems jason does not love God.
0 Replies