0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 12:44 pm
(I almost didn't Smile )
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 12:49 pm
ehBeth wrote:
...(he did say he wanted to be in advertising, didn't he?)

Oh geez, that made me think of...oh, no...that would be cruel.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 01:17 pm
i've been reading along. can i at least get a Volkswagen?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 01:18 pm
If he's REALLY determined to stay in advertising.....

http://risleyranch.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/chickfilaflap7450.jpg

It's so...so...Kicky!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:01 pm
More like "chickie."
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:30 pm
Quote:
Even though I'm pretty sure that my days are now numbered here and they will probably get rid of me as soon as it is convenient for them

Are you sure, kicky? From what you posted the other day, it sounds like they might be willing to work things out with you.

Unless you think it's just too much of a lost cause....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:00 pm
DrewDad wrote:
More like "chickie."

Thanks PooDad
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:01 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Quote:
Even though I'm pretty sure that my days are now numbered here and they will probably get rid of me as soon as it is convenient for them

Are you sure, kicky? From what you posted the other day, it sounds like they might be willing to work things out with you.

Unless you think it's just too much of a lost cause....

I really have no idea. I'm just getting myself mentally prepared for whatever comes of it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:04 pm
kickycan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
More like "chickie."

Thanks PooDad

In retrospect, I can see how this might be construed as an unprovoked attack. I'm sorry. Please forgive me and I'll buy you a brand new cadillac.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:04 pm
No worries, chickie-can.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:11 pm
Love ya, mean it, SpewDad.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:26 pm
Hey, kicky, you being in the theater profession, do you know a Jennifer Ikeda or Sab Shimono (both are actors)?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 07:42 pm
I'm in the theater profession? Not really. You mean like Broadway and stuff? Not a bit. I believe you may have mistaken me for some twinkletoes pansy like OCCOMBILL.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 07:53 pm
No one ever truly knows what business I'm in because i'm in the everything business Confused
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 08:05 pm
Montana, no matter what you do for a living, you're always going to be a big success in the business of being a sweetheart.

I feel so much better today. I found out how much money the bitch traffic lady who has been making my life miserable makes...poor thing, no wonder she's so angry...hehehehe...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 08:27 pm
kickycan wrote:
I'm in the theater profession? Not really. You mean like Broadway and stuff? Not a bit. I believe you may have mistaken me for some twinkletoes pansy like OCCOMBILL.

Damn, kicky, I'm really losing it! I had in the back of my mind you were working on the stage as one of the artists. I hope I'm not coming down with alzheimers. Senility is better, but OUCH! My aplogies.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 08:46 pm
kickycan wrote:
Montana, no matter what you do for a living, you're always going to be a big success in the business of being a sweetheart.

That was very sweet of you to say Kicky. Thank you for putting a smile on my face :-D

I have good feelings about your future and I think you're going to do great in whatever you decide to do.

You're the man! ;-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 09:31 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Damn, kicky, I'm really losing it! I had in the back of my mind you were working on the stage as one of the artists. I hope I'm not coming down with alzheimers. Senility is better, but OUCH! My aplogies.

No apologies necessary. In fact, I should be thanking you for setting me up for that excellent cheapshot at that namby-pamby sissyboy OCCOMBILL.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 09:28:57