Life has once again kicked me in the teeth

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 04:29 pm
Quote:
You know, I expected to pop in here and call you a whiny little bitch and to pull your head out of your ass, but, you know what? That's a **** situation.

Yeah, what they did to him is really f***ed up.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:03 pm
kicky --

I have been having a REALLY bad week, but if they had a contest for bad weeks, you'd win. Your situation so definitely sucks.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:06 pm
Aw kickster, sorry to read this.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:09 pm
kicky as you may know I've been feeling pretty much like I've had the **** kicked out of me just lately so let me give you some good advice.... no matter how bad things may seem.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/attachment-1.jpg

at least we're not going through life looking like penises with buck teeth
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:16 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
If nothing else, you should be doing this perky little young twit from Florida because of her tits, ass and cute perky little personality.
Think of it as stress relief.
This doesn't sound so bad. Maybe you could share the apartment (just $500 each!).
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:23 pm
This is very irritating. I can see mouthing off and stomping off, dumb move of course.

I'm a little fuzzy if one person is overviewing this musical chairs, or not.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:24 pm
Quote:
kickycan wrote:
I'm quitting this stupid f*cking job and this stupid f*cking city and moving to Florida.

you know she'll just follow you home.

Ok, this cracked me up!

So kicky goes to Florida and starts this great new job, see. Then the second day, the human poodle comes walking in the door and says,

"Hey, kicky!! I just moved back here too! And I found a great apartment that's only two miles from the beach and it only costs $300 dollars a month. They already hired me permanently, and they're giving me a company car. And I get to have an expense account. And I get to work on all the cool projects.

And tonight I'm going out with my boyfriend, who's a multimillionaire, and he said if I really like this company, he'll buy it for me. Then I'll be the boss and I'll own this place.......blah, blah, blah......"

See, kicky? It could be worse..... :wink:
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:25 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
If nothing else, you should be doing this perky little young twit from Florida because of her tits, ass and cute perky little personality.
Think of it as stress relief.
This doesn't sound so bad. Maybe you could share the apartment (just $500 each!).

That's what I'm talkin'bout!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:26 pm
Hey, kicky, baby,

I hope you don't mind us injecting a little humor here. It doesn't solve the problem, but sometimes it helps to laugh a little.

It also sounds like you've done everything you can, within reason, and none of this is your fault. Sometimes sh!t just happens.

But I seriously sympathize with you about all the crap you've been put through, and I'm sure everyone else here does too. Hang in there!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:39 pm
Truly speaking -- you have my sympathy.

Perhaps at some point in your career you can look back at this and it will be marked as a crossroads where you career turned toward the right direction.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:49 pm
This would make a good movie - the Reverse Jinx- all good things happen to those around him-- I like the lottery win but it happens to a guy two cubicle over--- while over and over worse things happen to him.

Hmmm. Have to work on resolution..... in the end --- lots of good things happen to him..... no, that's pathetic.

I know... he goes beserk and shoots everyone and when he turns the gun on himself he is out of bullets.

Joe(oh the irony of that last shot)Nation
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:57 pm
Boobsie will get hers....

I meant Boopsie.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:14 pm
Thanks for the support everyone. And also for laughing at my pain. You know I love it when people can get a kick out of my crappy happenstance. Ooh, happenstance, now that's a good word.

I have been soothing my sorrows by imagining horrible scenarios involving her and her new apartment...maybe it's filled with roaches, or maybe there is a horrible ****-stink permeating the place that never goes away...or maybe the wiring is bad and the day she moves in, the whole building burns down...she doesn't die, but instead survives the encounter with third-degree burns over 90% of her body, and she has to have skin grafts and horribly painful operations and rehab for the next three years...ah yes, that does make it a little better...
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:23 pm
That's the way, baby! That's the kickycan we love!

And that also reminds me of a song I love to listen to whenever I'm pissed off at the world. That Tweet song, "We Don't Need No Water."

"Burn M*****f*ck** Burn!!!! Smile
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:38 pm
kickycan wrote:

I have been soothing my sorrows by imagining horrible scenarios involving her and her new apartment...maybe it's filled with roaches, or maybe there is a horrible ****-stink permeating the place that never goes away...or maybe the wiring is bad and the day she moves in, the whole building burns down...she doesn't die, but instead survives the encounter with third-degree burns over 90% of her body, and she has to have skin grafts and horribly painful operations and rehab for the next three years...ah yes, that does make it a little better...

You should write children's books or greeting cards ~ you have talent Cool
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:46 pm
Re: Life has once again kicked me in the teeth
kickycan wrote:
Life has once again kicked me in the teeth!

Do you have a good dental plan?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:56 pm
Kicky, I think you have my curse Shocked
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:17 pm
Oh, the pain of being several cubes down from a pleasant person!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:20 pm
That's a sig line, Drew Dad...

Kicky, you should start with the screen plays, Joe is right.

Ok, never mind the screenplays, you can do that or get help (JoeN), but start with writing treatments....

not entirely kidding.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:36 pm
I haven't time to read this thread, but I do have some good news to report, and since this thread takes place in the Big Apple, this is an appropriate location to place such news.

My little sister has just procured a fantastic apartment for only one thousand dollars a month. And she tells me her job is going wonderfully and that her whole life, at the present time, seems to be scripted by the gods.

Anyway, I just thought I would pass that along.

Oh... and what is Kicky's problem this time? Jesus Christ! Do they ever end?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 09:39:56