Heart or Head

Tarah

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 03:01 am
I've got a Ford Puma which is the prettiest little car but only 2 doors. I'm finding it a struggle getting my baby granddaughter in and out of her carseat and I take her out often enough that it's becoming a problem.

The most sensible, practical small car is a Honda Jazz but I find it so ugly.

Do I let my head or heart rule?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 748 • Replies: 5
No top replies

happycat

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 04:05 am
It sounds like it's not up to your heart or your head. It's up to your back!
Smile
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 05:53 am
I agree with Happycat--especially since discomfort could lead you to skimping on the time to strap your beloved grandchild in properly.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 06:29 am
I would try a compromise (if possible). Search for all the four door cars that are considered reliable - of those choose the one that is "prettiest" to you. I wouldn't necessarily choose the top quality if having a pretty car is important to you - but one that is of higher quality.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 07:05 am
if you make a wise decision with your head it will take strain off your heart.... always a good move.
0 Replies

Tarah

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:37 am
As she's getting bigger it's getting more and more awkward to put her in the seat.

I may have to compromise by getting a sensible car in a pretty colour.

I'm not quite due for a car change but now's the time to start looking. Shame though, I'm going to miss my Puma.
0 Replies