Set for Life

Chai

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:27 pm
So, I had about 45 minutes to kill, and was too tired to do anything but sit and stare.

Surf to this game show, hosted by Jimmy (The Man Show) Kimmel.

Good...God...I could not believe how stupid this guy was, and he didn't even have to answer anys questions.

The object of the game is to win a monthy paycheck for varying amounts of time...goes from 6 monts to 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, up to 40 years of this monthy check.

There's 15 hidden lights around the stage, 4 red and 11 white...each time you pull a white light to advance a stage, pick a red, you go back a stage..unless you pick all 4, then you're out.

So....this guy picks the first hidden light, pulls it, and it's red.

"OH NO!" emotes the contestant, "A RED LIGHT!!!"

"Well" says Jimmy, "Actually, believe it or not, that's actually good, you got a red light out of the way, and have increased you odds of getting a white light..."

uh....really? uh....what? I mean, I picked a red light...

Anyway, this guy continues to pull lights and stops when he's gotten up to like half a mill in money...good deal for him.

However, as the stakes got higher, he kept yelling "I'M A GAMBLER JIMMY, I'M A GAMBLER"

Yeah, I could tell he was a like a computer figuring the odds.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 882 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 07:17 pm
Quote:
this guy continues to pull lights and stops

At least he didn't pull Jimmy's finger. I've heard that's a dangerous thing to do.
0 Replies