PINKS All Out

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:43 pm
http://www.speedtv.com/pinks/

I predict this show on the Speed Channel is going to be the new Monster Garage or American Chopper.

These guys really know how to put on a good old-fashioned street drag race. Fast paced and really FUN!!!

Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 915 • Replies: 7
No top replies

TTH

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 04:30 pm
I have watched that show quite often. Actually, they filmed an episode here where I live. I didn't go because I was at a different track that day. I wonder if any compensation goes to either person (besides the vehicle).
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 04:35 pm
TTH wrote:
I have watched that show quite often. Actually, they filmed an episode here where I live. I didn't go because I was at a different track that day. I wonder if any compensation goes to either person (besides the vehicle).

A friend just told me that it's been on for about a year! I never saw the show before - every time I turned on Speed it was always NASCAR, and all they do is go 'round in circles! lol!

Apparently there's one version where the loser actually loses his car, and another where they race for $10,000. They have the basic race rules on the webpage.

I definitely want to go see it in person when it comes around here.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 04:40 pm
It has been on tv for quite a while. The version where you lose the race, you lose your car. I haven't seen the other version ($10,000).
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 04:46 pm
TTH wrote:
It has been on tv for quite a while. The version where you lose the race, you lose your car. I haven't seen the other version ($10,000).

The final 8 get $1000 each to bet on their runs. Then the winner gets $10,000 plus whatever he made on the wagers.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 05:08 pm
That one doesn't sound interesting for some reason. The other version where you lose the race, that's it, you lose your
car. That one is more appealing. I looked at the site page and it doesn't go into detail about the rules like forms that have to
be signed, things like that.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 07:40 pm
253 mph Bugatti Veyron
For happycat and others that like to go real fast.

PICTURE - A ..... PICTURE - B ..... VIDEO
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 01:45 am
Thanks for the link H2O_MAN.
0 Replies