YOUR SOUL SUCKIN DAYS ARE OVER, AMIGO!!!

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 10:22 am
Laughing yeah, it was a bit long. But it was fun to see how they made the Sense and Sensibility work in Indian context. The story was pretty much the same,but if I didn't know it, it would never cross my mind that it's based on Jane Austen's novel.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 10:44 am
littlek wrote:
Shewolf - Yeah! You know, there aren't many people who even know about him and his silly movies.

I have to check this one out sounds great.

If you like Bruce check out The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. It was a short lived TV series but classic Campbell.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/61VP0BFB2GL._AA240_.jpg
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:49 pm
Yay, Bruce fans! That makes my day. Smile

I still watch Brisco all the time, it's so much fun...and Bruce was pretty much the reason to see all three Spiderman movies as far as I'm concerned! Laughing He's also written a couple of really funny books-- "Make Love! The Bruce Campbell Way" and "If Chins Could Kill" They're definitely worth checking out. I'm gonna go add Bubba Ho-Tep to the queue right now before I forget, I've been meaning to see it forever...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:19 pm
Oh, no -- you'll be the newest one to be Bubbafied. Of course, that could also happen in President Clinton's office.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:40 pm
LW--LOL.

Looks like Dys and I need to be Bubbafied. It'll be next on our queue.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:48 pm
A little weed and a nice glass of red wine will truly really make the experience unforgettable. However, I can't guarantee that you won't need some serious therapy afterwards. :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:59 pm
Diane wrote:
LW--LOL.

Looks like Dys and I need to be Bubbafied. It'll be next on our queue.
We are not Liable.

Do you, Diane, dare to enter " Le Bad Cinema".
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 03:51 pm
Oh you sweet guys, with a little weed (I'm the stoner, not Dys) and some red wine, how could we possibly need therapy?--she asked innocently...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 04:40 pm
Like Amigo alluded to -- it's strongly suggested that one watches Bubba Ho- Tep completely sober. You need facility all your senses to be truly disgusted, but, however, laugh yourself silly.

BTW, the Bubba Ho-Tep official site is still up!

http://www.bubbahotep.com/

Even it's a hoot.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 04:42 pm
(Please don't bother me anymore -- I'm playing Stab the Scarab -- with a fork!!!)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:04 pm
Heehee...
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:27 pm
Ahem, stab the scarab with a fork??? Considering the subject matter, I suppose you get to eat him when you stab him.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:28 pm
And yes, the site is a hoot. Might have to get the music.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:30 pm
Diane's a stoner

(hee hee hee)

Been meaning to see Bubba Ho-Tep, but it was at the shite place downtown that's also a shite music venue, and then fell off the radar.

We love you like Joe Nation Diane....
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:55 pm
Back atcha, you dog you.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:56 pm
It must have been a shite theater if it was showing movies that are five years old! Very Happy

I guess they might not eat scarabs in modern Egypt -- I think it's still a sacred insect.

But my favorite has always been Baby Back Scare Ribs.

Can you believe the box this special DVD edition comes in?

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SVsjmFppL._SS500_.jpg
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 07:24 pm
Well, it were only three years ago, gw.
0 Replies