These strange prayers always work....

Chai

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 02:59 pm
It's not an incredible force cypher....it's a mysterious force.

try to keep up, will ya?
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 02:59 pm
Why do those prayers always come true- that has nothing to do with my mental state. It's not my imagination- people changed their answers. For example- first people thought the girl in the pic was 19. Then they thought she was in her 20's. Then they thought she was younger- like 14-16.
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:01 pm
FYI Chai- When kickycan suggested I may be retarded- you pasted a magic 8 ball saying "It is certain." If that's not an insult- what do you call it?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:11 pm
ll333 wrote:
FYI Chai- When kickycan suggested I may be retarded- you pasted a magic 8 ball saying "It is certain." If that's not an insult- what do you call it?
Most likely the message is, You're Retarded.
ll333

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:20 pm
Chai was implying I'm retarded and that's an insult.
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:26 pm
Pray for this weeks main lottery numbers in the uk and post them here plz, Saturday nights draw will do.... if they come up then i will definitely agree about the mysterious forces rant.

The best way to prove a gift is to offer proof; even if you only get 5 numbers i would be well impressed Smile
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:53 pm
ll333 wrote:
Why do those prayers always come true- that has nothing to do with my mental state. It's not my imagination- people changed their answers. For example- first people thought the girl in the pic was 19. Then they thought she was in her 20's. Then they thought she was younger- like 14-16.

Maybe you should pray from something a little more tangible? My buck is still on schizophrenic for reasons previously mentioned.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:54 pm
Why do you say you think you're mentally unwell?
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:01 pm
Re: These strange prayers always work....
ll333 wrote:
Sometimes I have the uncontrollable impulse to pray for things I don't want- I feel forced to pray for it. It's difficult to control. I think this happens when I'm very emotionally disturbed or unwell. When the prayer comes true I feel so angry and frustrated and confused. When I'm well I pray for things I want.

When you have uncontrollable impulses to do things you don't want, you're not healthy. I suggest you see a psychologist, ll333.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:01 pm
Please tell me something. when you look at the statue of liberty, do you see a bible in her hand?

Now it's the goofiest thread in ages.

T
K
O

P.s. - Your prayers aren't coming true BTW. If so Kicky and Chai would have had some pretty bad afternoons. Enjoy some Mark Twain. He wrote about the nature of prayer. http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/making/warprayer.html
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 04:04 pm
ll333 wrote:
Which one of my prior posts have you looked at? I am mentally unbalanced- probably from psychological damage.

This together with some of the other things you've written, like what Coolwhip quoted on the previous page, do sound kind of worrisome. What exactly do you mean when you say you think you're mentally unbalanced?
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:19 pm
Quote:
kicky
one of this persons thread is about how her breasts are getting really big.

you might one to check that one out.

kicky's a boob man, so you're really going to make his day.

Chai- you idiot- read that entire thread. I didn't say my breasts were getting big- I asked if my breasts would have grown larger if I didn't have an eating disorder when I was 13. Idiot!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:44 pm
If you all don't start behaving nice, I'm going to call Nurse Ratched into this thread.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:46 pm
Diest TKO wrote:

P.s. - Your prayers aren't coming true BTW. If so Kicky and Chai would have had some pretty bad afternoons. http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/making/warprayer.html

Oh Jesus, I am so glad I finally made it home alive....it's been a TERRIBLE afternoon.

First I got raped, then I burned myself with a torch.

and my mouth feels fetid.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:52 pm
I predict this topic will be locked.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
ll333

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 06:07 am
@Chai,
You're a bitter, middle-aged, obnoxious bitch who enjoys insulting and sneering at people in order to feel better about herself. Why not get a heart attack and die already? (That would help make the world a better place. The world is already overcrowded with slime like you.)
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 07:19 am
@dyslexia,
I suppose that you're another obnoxious idiot. Why don't you shut up unless you have something helpful and unoffensive to say.
jespah

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 07:50 am
@ll333,
That man died not a month ago. And no, it wasn't from your stupid-ass prayers.

I am sure that has earned me an insult from you. That's nice. Go ahead, enjoy yourself. Doesn't make you any better.
springdale9999

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:58 am
@jespah,
Who died? Anyway, I'm not a bad person. I am always nice to people who are polite to me. Kickycan insulted me, he said that I'm retarded. He said, "I'm guessing retardation." That is very offensive. And I'm not retarded. I admit I'm a bit emotionally unbalanced sometimes, but I'm not retarded. I was an Honor Student in elementary and high school. And now I'm a college student. If I was retarded, I wouldn't be using a computer and I wouldn't be in college. Is that clear?? There is a difference between mental illness and mental retardation. Anyone who can't distinguish between the two is completely ignorant.