WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE ?

Gilbey

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 03:34 pm
To befriend wisdom
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 03:51 pm
life
0 Replies

lex884

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 01:31 am
IMHO the most important thing in life is to find out or at least get a conviction for one self whether or not life after death exist. If the conclusion is "No" then it ends there, if the conclusion is "Yes" then the next most important thing in life is the quest to find out or at least get a conviction for one self which concept/religion/belief trully represents the life after death. After that, what comes naturally is to join the concept/religion/belief and make sure that one is as safe as possible to be in the "heavn" side.
I think this is the most logical way about what is the most important thing in life. Don't you think that if there is another life which last forever, and what determines that other life is the life in this planet earth, we should very well sacrifice 70-80 years of our life just to make sure the other life we belong to the pleasant side?
And if one reaction on the first yes/no question is a flat yes or no without any supporting evidence, one need to go to www.google.com and challenge how strong the concept that one hold is. Like for example if one trully believe that there is no life after death, put in keyword life after death debate or evolution refuted, etc, vice versa. Maybe after seeing other people opinion, the answer won't be that easy flat yes or no anymore. People with extraordinary ability in speech from widely different variety of background are still engaging public debate, one side defending there is life after death, the other side oppose it, so one shouldn't be contented with a simple flat yes or no.
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 06:57 pm
excellence and vision. I have a good time or I have a crappy time it doesn't stick with me. Try to live beautifully and sooner or later you'll be ugly or dead. Only thing left to do is try and accomplish something or get out of the way. If you achieve your goal the rest falls into place - if you fail at least you gave yourself a chance.
0 Replies

Mr Nice

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 09:44 pm
brain
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 07:43 am
For me, the most important thing in life is to matter whether that means I am important to somebody else or am appreciated for whatever beauty or assistance or helpfulness or necessity or excellence that I can provide consciously or unconsciously.

This time of year, it seems appropriate to point to George Bailey in "It's a Wonderful Life". He was blessed by learning that even from the depths of despair, his life had counted for something positive. Who among us would not be blessed by knowing that?
0 Replies

bigjmax

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 08:31 pm
Uhm...EASY
FAMILY!...

Why you may ask: Because first of all your parents brought you into this world

Second of all: You can depend on them!

Third: They actually care about you...Yeah, im talking to you person on the other side of the computer!
0 Replies