Bora Bora Anyone?

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 09:26 am
Has anyone visited Bora Bora? What can I expect on my honeymoon? How pricy is the food? Alcohol? What are the best activities? Has anyone stayed at the La Meridian? Anyone got pics?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 735 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Tico

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 10:46 am
I haven't been to Bora Bora (maybe someone will come along who has) but I have been to Tahiti and Moorea which is part of the same island group. The weather will be perfect and the scenery breathtaking. The food will be awesome, not least because it's French. But all that comes with a price tag. Anything that's not local must be shipped to remote islands and that drives up the price.

Just search the web for "Bora Bora" and you'll find more than enough information. Here's one site:

Bora Bora

This is Le Meridien:

http://www.south-seas-adventures.com/bora-bora-resorts/images/le-meridien-bora-bora-aerial.jpg

And here's a website with specific info on the hotel:

Le Meridien

Lucky you!
0 Replies

ricksang

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:35 pm
Great, then it will be exciting!! It will be my first trip out of the country. Heck, my first trip out of the deep south.
0 Replies