maximus321

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 02:46 am
@CalamityJane,
I am waiting for the ans..........
0 Replies

Mdhwoods

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 11:42 am
@nstratton,
Did you ever get a copy of that manual? I am looking for the service manual on the brass valve.

thanks
0 Replies

ThornhillLouis

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 10:51 pm
Hi everyone. I am new member in this forum site. I am share in opinion in this site.
0 Replies

Rhinotsu01

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 01:55 pm
@H2O MAN,
Hello,
I recently purchased a rain soft AQC 75 unit. Do you have installation instructions and owners manual you can email?
Thank you,
0 Replies

Hover507

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 03:55 pm
@pestcare,
To: Pestcare (or anyone that can provide) ... could you share what you got from Rain Soft? I'm looking for the complete service manual. How to do valve servicing. I have issues with the system getting dirty inside from time to time. Guy used to service it is no longer available. Local dealer is usless.
Please send to [email protected]. Thanks in advance
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:21 pm
The Gold Series PDF with the secret raindrop instructions is available once again.

wdwin

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 06:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
can you send me a copy

thank you
Dan
[email protected]
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 07:01 pm
@wdwin,
wdwin wrote:

can you send me a copy

thank you
Dan
[email protected]

Check your mail
0 Replies

adamforsale

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 12:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
Do you have the one for the ec4? Please email it to me. [email protected]
0 Replies

bmiho2

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 06:40 pm
@H2O MAN,
can you send me a copy also? would be a great help.thanks! [email protected]
0 Replies

Pfin

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 07:04 pm
@pestcare,
Hello Pestcare, I am trying to service my old rainsoftvsystem. Any chance you could email me a copy if the service manual theyvsentvyou? Would be SO appreciated. P Finley address is [email protected]
0 Replies

Jerry Dean

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:00 am
@H2O MAN,
Dear H2O Man,
I'm new to this site and have read a lot of your replies to other's questions. It appears that you are the one who actually knows what he's talking about. I am sending this email to ask for your help. I recently bought a used Rainsoft EC4 50CT system and have installed it. However, I have completely positioned the cart before the horse and do not have any idea on how to get the thing working. I was stupid enough to think that all I had to do was plug it in and "follow the on screen instructions" after I had the plumbing connected. I would appreciate any help you can provide regarding set up manuals, trouble shooting, ect. Thanks
0 Replies

pjtess

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 09:17 am
@H2O MAN,
I moved into a house with a rainsoft gold water softener. Can you send me a technical manual instruction to change the hardness settings? It seems to be using salt faster than it thinks, so the low salt alarm never goes off.
0 Replies

MaverickTG

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:46 pm
@pestcare,
Pestcare, could you be so kind as to email me a copy of the service manual that you received from Rain soft please and thank you. [email protected]
0 Replies

MaverickTG

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
H20 Man can you send me a copy of the gold series manual of the secret raindrop instructions, please and thanks you. Sorry I'm just kind of desperate to get a hold of one. Much appreciated I could also send you a donation through paypal if you like.
thanks....
0 Replies

kimknudsen5

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 10:36 am
@H2O MAN,
I hope you can help me. I was given a rain soft Q2 system softener. It has 2 large tall fiberglass tanks, a small fiberglass tank and the brine tank. We can figure out how to install this. All info is for just 1 large tank. It is the computerized system. Can you help.

Kim
0 Replies

coop7324

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
h2o man i have a gold series system with 2 tanks an a square salt box container with several small tubings an need an instalation dia gram an step by step instructions it also came with a revers osmos system does it go on the out side sysytem, or inside the house its ulterfiner series my email is [email protected]
0 Replies

Rxspex

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2016 10:12 pm
@H2O MAN,
Alas we too "inherited" a Gold Series with the home we bought. Worked nice until recently, ocean water in the morning, yuck. Still sending manuals? I'd enjoy a copy so I can service this beast. Thanks.
[email protected]
0 Replies