The great big Christian-Atheist love thread

Intrepid

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 10:57 pm
Bunny, say hello to the beaver

http://www.creative-visions.com/beaver%20brothers%20small.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:12 pm
I saw beavers' dams in Canadia, but no beavers....such a pity,,,,we saw a groundhog, though.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:14 pm
I think those beavers are acting fishy....
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:14 pm
Groundhogs don't count. You ain't bin to Canada lessen you seen a beaver.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:35 pm
Why?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 02:09 am
I think to be P.C. sombody should start the 'Raelien - Satanist love thread.' Laughing (I crack myself up)
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 12:20 am
-heads turn-
Shocked
uh....don't look at me...erm..I'll give you the--uh--honor of starting that one.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 10:02 pm
Happy holidays everyone Exclamation Very Happy
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 01:22 pm
Thanks buddy. Happy chrisquanzakha.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 04:20 pm
http://www.discussanything.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:26 pm
Anmybody seen snood? I want to give him a huge hug.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 07:53 pm
Ya better shave first.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 07:54 pm
There's intrepid. Hugs, ya big lug.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 07:56 pm
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/beer1.gif
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 10:22 pm
In light of recent events, I'd say we're in need of a little love, wouldn't you?

Peace out. :wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 09:35 am
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 06:13 pm
@CrazyDiamond,
I am a Christian Hindu Islamic Mythologist. Smile because none of those religions conflict with each other. But in fact: they all support each other in moral code, historically, and are in fact of the same philosophical foundation.
I vouch for and defend each in the name of Christianity to unify all these Monotheist religions as being 100% reinforcement of my faith in Jesus Christ the Son of God, Krishna/Allah the Creator.Amdumbla.
0 Replies

Dropship

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:44 pm
CrazyDiamond said- "Grab your Christian, or your atheist, or Muslim, or Jew. And give them a big hug!"
---------------------------------------------------

As a Christian i've just spent a few weeks in an atheist forum trying to make them see sense, but the terrible bad vibes in there were like the stink of rotting flesh so I had to get out for some fresh air! If ever I hug an atheist I'd need a gas mask..Smile
"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" (2 Cor 6:14)
onevoice

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 12:58 am
@Dropship,
@dropship

Problem #1 You went in there to make them see sense? Really? So basically you went into "save" them right? That's not our job or even an obtainable goal. We are to speak the truth in love, and the Holy Spirit does the rest. We do not have the power to change anyone's heart or mind regarding the things of God. It is a foolish waste of time that generally results in deepening the resentment already felt towards Christians, Christianity, and religion.

Problem #2 Your attitude. There is a stench coming from your post because of the self-righteousness it contains. How dare you talk down to or about someone who doesn't agree with your beliefs and then turn around and call yourself a Christian! That kind of haughtiness is no representation of Christ, God, or the bible. It is a complete and perfect representation of a religious spirit.
0 Replies

Dropship

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 05:07 pm
Onevoice said- "How dare you talk down to or about someone who doesn't agree with your beliefs and then turn around and call yourself a Christian!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You think I'm tough on atheists and nonchristians? I'm only using kid gloves compared to what the bible says about 'em..Smile

"These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
Jesus said - "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.." (Matt 7:6)
"A liar denies Jesus is the Christ,and is an antichrist" (1 John 2:22/23)
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)
Jesus said - "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you, get away from me!"(Matt 7:23)
Jesus said - "The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one" (Matt 13:38 )
"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." (Rev 22:11)