The great big Christian-Atheist love thread

onevoice

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 07:54 pm
@Dropship,
No drop I do not think you are being hard on them. This isn't even about THEM. This is about YOU claiming to know a loving God while you sit on you little self made throne and whack people on the head with your bible. Get over yourself and read more than just the scriptures you've picked out to best suit your cause. My God. No wonder people are so po'd around here!

@ Setanta I hope you will see this some day. I understand your perspective much better now. GEEZ OW!

I will not continue to discuss this in this thread out of respect for the purpose in which it was actually created. However, if you care to continue a discussion of this bologna you are trying to convince others of I would be more than happy to start a thread and go head to head with you on it. Just let me know.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 08:17 pm
@CrazyDiamond,
I apologize to all for the interruption. I will interrupt no more!
neologist

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 10:11 pm
@onevoice,
Crazy's been gone for a coon's age.
Don't expect a reply.
onevoice

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 10:26 pm
@neologist,
Heh... I never expect a reply from anyone. But it is nice when someone does. Even better when they are nice! Smile
0 Replies