Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

PHENOMINALALCHEMIST

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 11:12 pm
@quantuman,
Hi I purchased this book in 2008, read it, & was blown away by the concepts taught in this. Unfortunately due to an unpleasant event i lost my copy:-( I remember vaguely there being some type of protocol if the owner of the manuscript were to need a replacement. Can anyone please help me achieve such? Please
0 Replies

tiki-tak

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 01:51 pm
Hello,

I had recently my letter from the secret society.
What I have found is that the secret society is a male dominated society.
As the letter says, the woman who wrote the letter gained a lot of profit, she made a fortune and then she passed it all to her husband to capture his heart and after that she managed to rejuvenated herself, in order, for her, to take her place as his much-desired beautiful wife. Now, he is the rich man up the hill and she enjoys to be the beautiful wife.
Does this tell you something?
Are we (women), the beautiful toys for rich men to play with?
Is this the right path for women to take?
Women should get independency and enjoy their life. We are not supposed to pass our lives behind any man. We are standing tall by their side and we are confident and autonomous human beings.
We permit ourselves to live, to get satisfaction, to grow old and to love others and ourselves in every step of our life.
And if someone asks me for the secret of happiness, this could be to act and live from our heart and not from our mind.
0 Replies

nanoidm

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 07:34 am
@ConstitutionalGirl,
PEOPLE ! THIS IS ADAM AND EVE ALL OVER AGAIN!

I AM A PSYCHIC! AND I SEE, THE YEAR 2207, SOME EVIL NEO WHITE FACED OR SOME HUMAN MACHINE LOOKING FACE BITES A DIGITAL APPLE! NOW AFTER THIS WHOLE TIME, WE ALL NO THAT LUCIFER ENTERED THE GARDEN OF EDEN BEFORE AND GOD SAID BEFORE AS A WARNING TO NOT BITE FROM THE KNOWNLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL?!!! IS THIS THE SAME THING? I DON'T WANT MY SON OR LITTLE DAUGTER TO HAVE A MACHINE HEAD WITH A CONSCIOUSNESS OF ANOTHER OR VISE VERSE!
0 Replies

nanoidm

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 07:38 am
@fulan,
ADAM AND EVE ALL OVER AGAIN, EXCEPT THIS TIME, THE MACHINE HAS OUR CONSCIOUS IN IT, AND BITE THE EXTREME DIGITAL APPLE!
WHICH IS ALSO EVIL MORE THAN GOOD.

A MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE LOVE!

JESUS DIED FOR US FOR A PREVIOUS REASON AS WELL!

I AM WRITING TO CONGRESS!
AND TELLING THE CHURCHES AND MY LOVING CHILDREN BEFORE THEY KILL THEMSELVES WITH THIS CONSTRUCT IN THEIR FUTURES

REMEMBER THE YEAR 2207

POST HUMAN PROBLEM IN 288 FROM NOW!

LOOK UP ROBOTS AND, "TRANSHUMINISM".

timur

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 07:40 am
@nanoidm,
Two remarks:

- stop shouting.
- use spellcheck.
jespah

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 07:43 am
@timur,
A third, Congress doesn't care.
0 Replies

towhid

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 02:18 am
mass fraud realises
0 Replies

graham wells

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:36 am
@bi,
Hello ive read many of the neo tech books and it has no connection to satan or evil as religious people claim they dont believe in the existence of a devil or god because that is the point of neo tech, they believe in nature and honesty , you dont have to believe in a god to be good honest law abiding to not be violent etc , that is what religion misses they seem to think if you dont belong to religion you must be a thief a mugger a person who is violent smokes and takes drugs nothing could be further from the truth you dont have to believe in god to be a good honest person, your all wrong neo tech will end poverty bring health and happines something religion will never do you just live and die with false promises.
0 Replies

romeka gaston

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:14 am
@Activator,
I bought the books but realized that I have had the same books one time before. I through the first set away. I am seriously thinking about donating the second set. The best thing I have gotten come my way was a job, no God-man powers, and definitely no psychic powers. The books make for an interesting read. Have you gone to any society meetings?
0 Replies