Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

Tstew2010

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 07:56 am
As I am reading your many replies, I am flabbergasted by the amount of obstinace and close-mindedness by which most of the people's mindset operates.
It is amazing to me that people can get so upset about a legitimate organization that offers life changing material for only $150. Most people upset are church going folk that are irate because Neo-tech has the audacity to say there is no God on a throne looking out for us. Also, man is good and that when we relinquish the stranglehold of the bicameral mind and utilize integrated thinking we live with abiding happiness free of mystical beliefs meant to enslave us. Open up your minds and begin to take advantage of objective reality while enjoying the benefits of being mystic free.
0 Replies

Kimba26

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 11:01 pm
Did anyone notice how the letter says that if you miss this opportunity the society will NEVER contact you again. I've received the letter at least 6 times and the booklet at least twice. If that ain't a scam I don't know what is; thieves are always liars!!
0 Replies

Zontobe

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 05:48 pm
@bermbits,
I would advise you to read the books.My problem has not been the company it self,but other people who lie cheat and kill the inocent,who were just attempting to keep the books out of my hands.My mail was intercepted and opened.I had to neothink a way to get a payment to them so the jerks could not steel it.This went on for 4 months.You'll get tired of the dishonesty you see around you every where.You know who is trying to play you and every body else.Just do it.One day soon you'll hear my full truth.
0 Replies

The Dude

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 02:46 am
I for one have purchased these books, I could afford them,if you can`t,don`t!
No it is not a scam.You get what you pay for,and what I got was some of the most
interesting literature I have ever read!This is not a get rich quick sceme or even a how to get rich anything.I have not read all of these books,but what I have read
,if you ask me,is plainly and simply the way life should be lived and how we should treat each other.If you are a good person and you are happy and you have family and friends who love you,than you are already rich and you do not need these books!
0 Replies

days of summer

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 09:50 pm
@ConstitutionalGirl,
you should join!! your be surprised how many wonderfull people are in it ,no its not a scam!!!!~~!
0 Replies

days of summer

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 09:54 pm
@Arella Mae,
i happen to know its a good service wonderfull people involved ,you should keep your mind open, im tired of people that dont know a thing about it ,start to say things that are not true, keep a open mind please
0 Replies

days of summer

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 09:54 pm
@bermbits,
rip off my butt, its real!!!
0 Replies

notduped

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 09:38 am
@ConstitutionalGirl,
its all true but it will cost you about 340.00 and it is not majic it is a new way of thinking and it is up to you to learn and implement into your life. i hope you like to read, your looking at 3150 pages all together.
another thing to realize is that the letters you get are a very clever way of attracting you by making you feel special. you can think of it as a scam or learn how to use these technics for marketing your own business.
i have got all three books they are offering you and find the information mostly makes sense and is logical. a lot more is idealogical and some of it is pure speculation(stuff no human can know like what happens to your consciousness when your body dies) keep an open mind!
not duped
0 Replies

brp

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 11:15 am
Regard less of what people say about those secret and beleiving others instead of find the true for ourself people take the easy way out by leting some one answer all the question in life for them with out the investigate all angle in life.
according to the Secret Society. What the gives in a new way of thing eliminating others to think for you and make important decison that only the person them self can make. It is the Mind reorganizing cure for all individual on this planet eliminating Mysticism for ones mind that link to dishonesty and laziness. Neo-Tech let your see the world by using objective reality to judge your daily live
0 Replies

quantuman

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 04:00 pm
@kartkart,
Your not getting it YOU we ALL are God. Weare creators there is no out there out there. You have to awaken and become conscious of who you are.
quantuman

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 04:05 pm
I have read first book and what they are offering is not a scam yes you pay for a huge book but its what you would pay from anyone and some alot more. Its not for everyone for first you must have an open mind and be free of guilt and religion. We are all God we are all creators and we can be do or have anything we believe we can, A belif is just a thought you keep thinking so why not think a thought you dont believe until you believe it?? Its all in how it feels to you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 04:07 pm
@quantuman,
Now, that's an idea that never entered my mind; all the humans who ever lived on earth is the god.
0 Replies

psychuous

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:51 am
@The jehovahs witnesses,
More like to serve you....
0 Replies

psychuous

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:52 am
@ConstitutionalGirl,
Well thats a big statment on your part... with no proof of?
0 Replies

Buyer Beware

Reply Tue 10 May, 2011 04:01 pm
@ConstitutionalGirl,
Thanks to every honest response regarding the Scam Issue of Nouveau Tech Society. unfortunately I ordered the 139.95" Limited Heirloom Package," printed Especially for my"." Descendants and I." Smile Hmmmm.
My Descendants will benefit from My being a Self-Leader,versus Follower,a integrated Thinker versus a Specialized Thinker .Notice my choice of words.
Does that sound familiar . If only I had researched sooner, a lesson learned.
It's been Six years on a lot of these postings, But I've learned Scams don't change, only there presentation. "A Wolf in Sheep Clothing."
Signed,Buyer Beware.
0 Replies

thomas tylor

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2011 08:17 am
@fulan,
a how did yu get that book i have been doin alot of research on the brotherhood and pleiadians
0 Replies

carlos22

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 09:40 am
@ConstitutionalGirl,
this society is very bad and dangerous
0 Replies

carlos22

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 09:51 am
@ConstitutionalGirl,
I have recieved the letter from this society since 2005 and they have harrassed me ever since, I have 3 cars stolen by this society from 2010 to 2011 and just this monday they were about to steal my forth one. They have been listen to my conversation over the phone, as well as they go after my employers and tell about my business and creating a very uncomfortable working environment where I can perform my duties because of the harrassemt, before they introduce them to me my life was normal.... but ever since they came around... they went up start to harassing and then start stealing stuff, first out my cars that where parked in closed lot, 3 bikes ( two of them were brain new) to cars and they fallen 3 months apart....I personally found someone with the following description following me around, and white male around his mid 30 to 40's following me around and I tried to stop him and confront him and backed off and ran, why I don't... because people at work seem to know my business and I do not know none of these people. They are bad people .... I have here the video that I found of Mark Hamilton on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/neothinksociety?v=OkxjnnBL7V8&feature=pyv)
JonnyZ

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 09:57 pm
@ConstitutionalGirl,
Don't believe them, I got the same letter and the first book .If you believe in God rely on him because this is not from him it's from the luminati which is devil worshippers that are trying to teach you that there is no God they want you to believe you can do this with out God. Even if you don't believe in him still don't do it . All they want is your money they tell you how much money they have ,how they live in manchons,and drive fancy cars but they give you a deadline for there books that will cost you so much money to get them why are they not free like they say.If they really new who I was they would know that I don't have a job and can't afford to buy the books. People get desperate in hard times and want to be able to support them selfs and family members so when they hear someone telling them how special they are it makes you fill special.they told me after I got the first panthlet that something good would happen if all I did is scam threw the 556 page book so to do it when you get befor anything else well I can tell you nothing happened .All I have to say is don't get scamed like i did it make you fill worse about what you did, and no one deserves to be ripped off when all they are doing is trying to support there family or even just them selves.
0 Replies

farokiskiing

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 01:26 pm
@carlos22,
That book is so weird. From a book that claims that god doesn't exist, it kinda reads like a bible. It looks like phone book. I read parts of it, and everything is "Neo-car, Neo-job, Neo-thinking" wtf? I am very sorry you're harassed by those bastards. I think Kevin Trudeau is part of 'them'. He's has a guise of being a caring, wise man with all that natural cures and stuff. (Witch are true btw, he's been stealing info from ND's) Yeah, that books has interesting observations about going above the norm and trying to live a good life, and not live your life like the rest of the 'sheeple', but are people such idiots and don't have common sense to live life happily against taboos and social distortion?? I wish I could sell this damn book or find a way to dispose of it.
0 Replies