Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:49 pm
I got letter in the mail from the Nouveau Tech Society, saying that I have special powers and that's why they picked me, that I can use them with their free answers to a better life. Should I believe them and mail the letter back? Is it a scam?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 36 • Views: 233,393 • Replies: 348

bermbits

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 05:41 pm
Check out the significant number of comments on ripoffreport.com
You will quickly find your answer there.

Let me know what you think.
fulan

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 05:59 am
I received a similar letter some two weeks ago, inviting me to the special secret society and write away for a free intro booklet.
Received booklet yesterday, interesting - promises to the selected few wealth, love and happiness. But to get the full picture you have to send money and get the 553page manual.
Searching on the www there is plenty of info and my conclusion is that it seems not a scam or rip off and the value of people having/using the manual appears to exceed it many fold.
Having been hesitant I might now 'invest' in this 'special-unique' offer.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
bermbits

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 06:03 am
Trying to help save you some money, I again ask you before signing up to check out (www.ripoffreport.com).

There are more than 50 complaints.
fulan

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 06:32 am
Just to my answer, did more research and here is another link to check out:
http://www.floggin.us/archives/2005/02/14/nouveau-tech-scam-mail

Well it is up to you what you believe and who to believe.

Good Luck
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:49 pm
Special Powers
Unless God Himself tells you He has given you special powers, toss the letter.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:49 pm
Special Powers
Unless God Himself tells you He has given you special powers, toss the letter.
0 Replies

fulan

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:09 am
It is a pity that all you people have such a closed mind.
Sure it is advertising - but is it scam? You get a product. (hardly a scam).
Whilst having looked at the scam pages, how many have looked on the web to find out what other people wrote.
I do not agree the way the product is advertised - BUT lets face it - it works.
Having received the free booklet, following the letter to join the 'secret society' I did find it to simplify the message in the book and apply mystical power to it.
Over the last 2 days, since receiving the booklet, I have done a lot of research, (after all a lot of scams abound on the net), but unlike all you negative people not doing your home work, I have reached a different conclusion.
The material seems to offer what it promises, BUT it is not magic, it is not instant, needs commitment, work and an open mind.
I have not yet decided to purchase the manual, however if only 10% were true and working, it seems to me a small price to pay for better future prospects.

Does any of that sound familiar to you????

Well informed people know it is impossible to transmit the voice over wires and that were it possible to do so, the thing would be of no practical value."
--- Editorial in the Boston Post, 1865

"I think I may say without contradiction that when the Paris Exhibition closes, electric light will close with it, and no more will be heard of it."
--- Erasmus Wilson, Professor at Oxford University, 1878

"There will never be a mass market for motor cars - about 1,000 in Europe - because that is the limit on the number of chauffeurs available!"
--- Spokesman for Daimler Benz

"The average American family hasn't time for television."
--- The New York Times, 1939

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
--- Thomas Watson, Chairman, IBM, 1949

"Man will never reach the moon regardless of all future scientific advances."
--- Dr. Lee De Forest (inventor of the vacuum tube), 1957

"The world potential market for copying machines is 5000 at most."
--- IBM to the founders of Xerox, 1959[/B]
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:31 am
Scam Letter
Well, I happen to have a very open mind. But, when someone uses phrases designed to suck people in, it gives me pause.
bermbits

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 05:24 am
Try this: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff130907.htm

I am just trying to save you some money. This is not the same as reading a horoscope in the paper.
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 09:25 am
Scam Letter
I do not believe in horoscopes.
yesNM

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:42 am
Nouveau Tech Society scam
You wanted know how this brilliant group got your name? You probably ordered Kevin Trudeau's book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About". Someone else on another site made the connection and sure enough, everyone of that list had ordered the book. I did too, but hearing it was a rip off before I opened it, I sent it back. Fortunately, I did get my money back.

All you'll get for free is something that tells you to send money for the 500+ page book to really open up your powers (all it will open is your wallet!)

DON'T FALL FOR IT! Rolling Eyes
Arella Mae

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 01:12 am
Scam Letter
Very well put! It would just be nice if someone, somewhere could really do something about these things. I had someone approach me on the net trying to get me to "take this job offer." What they were doing was selling things on ebay (high priced items) and would have the certified checks sent to me to deposit. Then I was to wire 90% of the money to Russia! Well, I reported it to the FBI. You know what they told me? We don't have time time or resources to investigate every allegation of money laundering. Kind of makes me wonder. No wonder 9/11 happened!

It's just sad that people can't use their creativity for the good of mankind instead of ripping it off!
0 Replies

Terrylynn

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 02:07 am
Nouveau Tech Letters
What really sounds STRANGE to me is the CONTROL they say you can have over other people. What are they promoting--witchcraft? And, yes, unfortunately, I ordered Kevin Trudeaus book which was a super rip off. He really gets on my nerves now when I see him on late night tv.
Arella Mae

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:01 pm
Noveau Tech Letters
It is very scary when someone starts using words like CONTROL when it concerns other people. If everyone would just realize that if they do what is right in God's eyes, there would then be no need to CONTROL, SCAM, RIPOFF, etc. It's just so sad to think that our soldiers are fighting in the middle east for our rights and we have so many people destroying those rights from within our own homeland.

Momma Angel
0 Replies

GrandmaNeatNeat

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 05:22 pm
Scam Letter
I don't know how many of you sent for the free booklet. It doesn't deliver what was promised in the letter. You are not told what the "Secret" is. They try to convince you that through osmosis you will become all powerful - winning at gambling, a wonderful relationship, etc. And that you need to buy the manual. But, in this booklet, some of the stories talk about the manual being given to others - so why do they ask for $140 for this manual. If everyone else is giving it away, why don't they just send it to us instead of trying to lure us into buying it. If they cared so much that we were coming into our second cycle, and they wanted to help us, they could just send the manual and be done with it. But no, first try to catch us with the free booklet and then try to reel us in. Not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

KCKC

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 11:15 am
Re: Nouveau Tech Society scam
yesNM wrote:
You wanted know how this brilliant group got your name? You probably ordered Kevin Trudeau's book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About". Someone else on another site made the connection and sure enough, everyone of that list had ordered the book. I did too, but hearing it was a rip off before I opened it, I sent it back. Fortunately, I did get my money back.

All you'll get for free is something that tells you to send money for the 500+ page book to really open up your powers (all it will open is your wallet!)

DON'T FALL FOR IT! Rolling Eyes

Funny you mentioned this. I too purchased the Natural Cures book (I happen to like it.) and today I was researching Kevin Trudeau on the Internet when coincidentally I received "the letter." I started reading and became suspiscous so decided to see who it was from. When I saw Nouveau Tech on the return envelope, I immediately thought of Kevin Trudeau. Nouvea, Trudeau. I get lots of spam from Trudeau that I don't open. Since they can't reach me by email, I guess they have resorted to the old standby snail mail. Is there such thing as a national do not mail list?
ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:27 pm
Re: Scam Letter
Momma Angel wrote:
Very well put! It would just be nice if someone, somewhere could really do something about these things. I had someone approach me on the net trying to get me to "take this job offer." What they were doing was selling things on ebay (high priced items) and would have the certified checks sent to me to deposit. Then I was to wire 90% of the money to Russia! Well, I reported it to the FBI. You know what they told me? We don't have time time or resources to investigate every allegation of money laundering. Kind of makes me wonder. No wonder 9/11 happened!

It's just sad that people can't use their creativity for the good of mankind instead of ripping it off!

BTW, I discovered a pedofile on a Harry Potter Forum, that lurred boys to his hotel in London. So, first I reported it to the Forum's Mods, and they banned me, then I reported it to the FBI and they said, "We don't have time time or resources to investigate every allegation of Online Sex Offender's."
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:41 pm
Dang! What do they have time and resources to do?
0 Replies

ocelot

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 04:23 pm
The Nouveau Tech Society
Just got a message regarding The Nouveau Tech Society letter that seems to be going around. I have NO idea how they got my name....I never ordered this book by Kevin Trudeau ... So I really don't know how this is getting around to people.

I did just recently purchase a mailing list of names though......perhaps there is a link ?

My letter uses Kirsten Hart as the signator, and the address was PO Box 5204 Clifton, NJ 07015-5204 with a fax # of 716-447-7488.

So....I did not respond after doing my "due diligence" search on the internet. Everything I found states this is a scam.......

Best of luck to all.