The Condensation of Knowledge

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 06:59 pm
When contemplating the inner thoughts of creativity and the undying will to strive for a sense of knowing, a sense of purpose, in this world of chaos. One may find themselves lost, being sucked through a black hole of nothingness, the realm of darkness but thus in lies the beauty, the condensation of knowledge, the forbidden fruit that flung us into a world of ignorance. For once we find ourselves in this train of thought one may break the laws of physics. That is why we are here we are here, to bring meaning to the vast universe not for the universe to bring meaning to our tiny specs of existence. This sense of a perceptual experience, an aesthetic state of ecstasy, is our true nature, our true course. Because our name is human and as one, I stand eye to eye with the gods and oracles. To bridge the gap of contemplation and to bring to light the whole of the precipitating cognitive conscious.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,482 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 09:49 am
...comes when wisdom is raining... Laughing
north

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 02:21 am
@binman303,
binman303 wrote:

When contemplating the inner thoughts of creativity and the undying will to strive for a sense of knowing, a sense of purpose, in this world of chaos. One may find themselves lost, being sucked through a black hole of nothingness, the realm of darkness but thus in lies the beauty, the condensation of knowledge, the forbidden fruit that flung us into a world of ignorance. For once we find ourselves in this train of thought one may break the laws of physics. That is why we are here we are here, to bring meaning to the vast universe not for the universe to bring meaning to our tiny specs of existence. This sense of a perceptual experience, an aesthetic state of ecstasy, is our true nature, our true course. Because our name is human and as one, I stand eye to eye with the gods and oracles. To bridge the gap of contemplation and to bring to light the whole of the precipitating cognitive conscious.

precipitating ; to throw violently ; HURAL .
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 12:16 pm
I rather have a knowledge distillery, to make the "brew" get somewhere any where near a proper Scotch...right now we are in the "rotten" stage.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 05:20 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
The Condensation of Knowledge

...comes when wisdom is raining...

tempestuously, despite an atmosphere of clouded thinking.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 07:16 am
North wrote:
precipitating ; to throw violently ; HURAL .

I can see it's going down South.

What it has to do with the parliament of Mongolia, I cannot fathom..
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 12:20 pm
@timur,
The winter is cunning ! Wink
0 Replies