White Male Privilege Is Why We Laugh At Lochte And Vilify Douglas

oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
The loss of his reputation and his potential endorsements he brought on himself,

Lochte is hardly responsible for the way these third world freaks are throwing a tantrum.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
now he needs to face society for its sanctions to punish him.

For kicking in a bathroom door? Oh how horrible. Shall we have him flayed?

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
He ought to be stripped of the medal and banned from at least the next Olympics.

You're pretty good at lynching innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:04 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
he brought it on himself. no one else to blame.

I blame the Brazilian populace for being a third-world lynch mob.

ehBeth wrote:
no reason to feel sorry for him.

Sure there is. He is being lynched for something he is innocent of. He clearly didn't lie about the event.

Kicking in a bathroom door because he desperately had to pee is a pretty minor issue. He should pay for the property damage of course, but that should be the end of it.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
snood

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 04:42 pm
Hey oralloy,
Bottom line is - all this stuff about white male privilege is just some pap made up by the politically correct-crazed liberals, isn't it?
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 05:17 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Hey oralloy,
Bottom line is - all this stuff about white male privilege is just some pap made up by the politically correct-crazed liberals, isn't it?

Well yes, that sounds pretty straightforward.

But my point wasn't another strike against liberalism. An innocent person is being lynched here. That is wrong and must be opposed.

If people want to condemn an American swimmer for being a bad person, they should start with that loudmouth girl who reduced her Russian rival to tears over false doping accusations.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 12:47 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
An innocent person is being lynched here

"Lynched"?!?! Trivializing lynching. That's truly rank.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 12:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
That's really funny! I don't think oralloy understand the English language too well.

Quote:
lynch
[lin(t)SH]
VERB
(of a mob) kill (someone), especially by hanging, for an alleged offense with or without a legal trial.
synonyms: execute illegally · hang · kill · string up
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

ROFLMAO
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 01:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6253369)
That's really funny! I don't think oralloy understand the English language too well.

I think he knew exactly what it means and he used it purposely.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 01:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm afraid most people missed his 'joke.'
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 01:41 pm

Ryan Lochte Loses Speedo But Gains a Sex Toy Company Offer

Ryan Lochte has lost all major endorsements and sponsors after his Rio scandal. Now, a new opportunity has presented itself.

By Carrie Weisman / AlterNet
August 24, 2016

Ryan Lochte has lost all his major endorsements and sponsors after having fabricated a story about being robbed at gunpoint during this summer’s Olympic games. Fortunately, he’s got one opportunity left. Because Brian Sloan, inventor of the Autoblow 2, the world’s first “blowjob robot,” believes things don’t have to be so bad, even when they’re hard.

“It takes years of dedication and practice to win one Olympic Medal let alone 12, so I see in him a man with qualities our brand stands for,” says Sloan. “I forgive him for his mistake and want to put him in front of an audience of men who admire him as the champion he is to help us promote the champion of masturbation devices: the Autoblow 2.”

“The Autoblow 2’s tireless motor exemplifies the Olympic spirit much as Lochte did while winning his medals,” he added.

The company has offered to send Lochte to a photo studio and pay him $10,000 for a photograph of him holding the Autoblow 2 while “smiling and pointing at it.” Then, the company will add in the following caption to use in their advertisements, “Autoblow 2: the masturbation device Olympic champions choose.”

If you want to make a come back, you may as well make it sexy, right?

Carrie Weisman is an AlterNet staff writer who focuses on sex, relationships and culture. Got tips, ideas or a first-person story? Email her.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 01:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Wow. It boiled down to from the top of the heap to the bottom in two seconds. Faster than the speeding bullet.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 03:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
"Lynched"?!?! Trivializing lynching. That's truly rank.

If you don't want to be criticized for lynching innocent people, then stop lynching innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 03:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I don't think oralloy understand the English language too well.

Nah. You just don't like it when you are confronted with facts.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 03:54 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Just for the sake of clarity...The little media **** storm Lochte is having to tolerate? That's not lynching.

Yes it is. You are ganging up on an innocent person and are trying to destroy him.

snood wrote:
That's just society trying to make an over-aged frat boy be accountable for being a public drunk, vandal and liar.

He isn't a liar. And what he is going through is WAY disproportionate for being drunk and committing minor vandalism.

snood wrote:
The sponsors withdrawing their support? That's not lynching.

The sponsors are cowards who are afraid to stand up to a lynch mob.

I'm not a coward. I will stand up to you and defend your victims.
snood

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 04:56 pm
@oralloy,
I don't know you (thank God for small favors), so I can't say with any definition what kind of person you are. But if we had to judge your character only on what we see of you here on A2K, cowardice would be first on a short, ugly list of attributes.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 06:28 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
I don't know you (thank God for small favors), so I can't say with any definition what kind of person you are. But if we had to judge your character only on what we see of you here on A2K, cowardice would be first on a short, ugly list of attributes.

It is in the nature of lynch mob types to heap abuse on those who stand up against their hatemongering.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 07:11 pm
@snood,
I was going to post a lynching photo and call him out for specifically posting that in reference to you but I did not want to be accused of calling him out over my sensitive imagination.

It is impossible to think he used that reference lightly. He did it very specifically. Its beyond the pale.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 07:14 pm
@snood,
Put him on ignore. We can't untwist a heart, we can hide the ugliness.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 07:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
It is impossible to think he used that reference lightly. He did it very specifically.

And how sick is that?

Yeah, Oralloy has been on my ignore for years. I have weak times when I click on his, and some of the other throwback droolers' posts, just to gauge the depth of the stench.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.3 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:07:54