House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:19 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
Care to provide evidence of that?

I think the Democrats' behavior regarding these investigations is pretty apparent.

And now that Bill Clinton is clandestinely subverting the justice department, I think it's time to appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:21 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Music to my ears, if it is true.

Your opposition to freedom and civil rights is pretty awful. Why don't you think about what it'll feel like when the government starts violating YOUR rights. Because the government will get around to you eventually.

revelette2 wrote:
I have a hard to believing it.

You are right to disbelieve it. Most Americans do not hate the Constitution.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:32 am
Mark Walker
2 hrs ·
It’s not hard to see why Americans have so little faith in their government. This private meeting between the Attorney General, tasked with being the top law enforcement officer for the nation, and President Bill Clinton, the husband of someone who is amid an ongoing federal investigation, is at best improper and at its worst malfeasance.
Attorney General Lynch needs to recuse herself from the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s reckless use of email and appoint a special counsel to handle the case.
This is why people are so frustrated with Washington. It’s a system working to serve the political class at the expense of the American people. The Clinton-machine is no exception and it is clear they are willing to bend any rule to gain power. Hillary Clinton is not fit to serve in our highest office.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:36 am
@edgarblythe,
Attorney General Lynch was on tv this morning talking about her meeting with Bill Clinton, and how that would be perceived.
If she knew, and she still did it, there's something rotten in Washington DC.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:49 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

The investigation had one success. It revealed Hillary's email situation.

It would be interesting to see what an investigation into this committee would reveal.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:58 am
@edgarblythe,
It's as if they're thumbing their noses at due process, the law of the land, propriety etc.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:48 am
@InfraBlue,
Yea, investigation into the first, second, and third committees. Somethings gotta come out. LOL
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
don´t be so pessimistic... you could be here in Spain witnessing how PP gets reelected while everyone you ask about it (all over Spain) can´t believe the results
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:51 am
@edgarblythe,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Couso
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:59 am
http://media.cagle.com/16/2016/06/30/181425_600.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 08:02 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmI3FlqVEAA5yjw.jpg
engineer

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 09:21 am
@edgarblythe,
... and I know that because I keep telling it to you and you aren't handling it.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 10:18 am
@engineer,
Oh, I see what you did there. Drunk
0 Replies