I need some living advice

Count of Banterbury

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 09:15 am
@Joedoe6,
damn Joedoe6 what's going on here? You are about to have some super groovy outdoor experience and these ladies acts as they are sending their only son to forbidden forest Smile

Take it easy and don't give a ****, bro. The less you care, the better it will be. Trust me on this. Been there seen it.
Joedoe6

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 04:54 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
Once i have a house ill take it easy and not give a **** :/ . Gotta be on my toes for now man
0 Replies

Joedoe6

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2016 11:28 pm
Alright im going to try to update about once a week.

Im moving out within the next week. I have almost everything i will need to live. Honestly i cant wait to leave, my aunt also talks hella **** lol so im outta here.

Ive just been trying to eat well and apply to job after job. By the way, i got food stamps now!! Should definitely help a little.

Thanks again for all your input, later
chai2

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 02:16 am
@Joedoe6,
Good to hear from you Joe.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 05:45 am
@Joedoe6,
Happy trails Joe, keep in touch.
0 Replies

Joedoe6

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 04:41 pm
Well, this is it. Tonights my last night sleeping in a bed for a while. Most of my **** is in storage, i got plenty of food and supplies i need. Im gonna have a fun time being all over town and roughing it for the time being.
I managed to get a better paying job and will make between 13-1400 a month, so at least ill be able to save a something now!! if i can put away 500 a month, i should have enough for a small place in about 5 months! So yeah, thats where im at right now. Okay till next time, take it easy everyone!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 04:50 pm
@Joedoe6,
Thanks for posting. Keep letting us know how it is going.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 05:04 pm
@Joedoe6,
Good luck, you'll need it!
chai2

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 06:49 pm
@CalamityJane,
Keep a low profile. You can do is his!
0 Replies