Apartment unit # address

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 06:52 pm
I want to know how I get all the unit #'s for a particular apartment address in Houston, Texas? I want to do direct marketing with post cards avoiding any property management involvement. I appreciate any help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,372 • Replies: 9
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 07:00 pm
@mrbhoutx,
So you want us to help you dead tree spam an apartment building, eh?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 07:17 pm
@mrbhoutx,
So, you want to send out mail, to entice the residents away from their homes and pay you for the privilege? Aren't there any other ways you can make a living than that?
mrbhoutx

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 07:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
I do work in real estate and all the clients I work with contact me. i only send a simple post card. But they sure call as my services are free and Iam good. So yea any help you can give would be appreciated.
0 Replies

Peter Frouman

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:18 am
@mrbhoutx,
If you have the time, one way to get this info is to look up the address of the apartment complex at https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action
If you don't enter an apartment number, it should show you a list of addresses with apartment numbers.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:30 am
You could go to a title company and get a parcel map for the property. It should show the apartment numbers, at least they did in the county I worked for many years.
mrbhoutx

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:54 pm
@Peter Frouman,
Thx I will try this as it sounds like a great idea. I hope you have a great day. Thx
0 Replies

mrbhoutx

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:54 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thx that sounds like a great idea and i will try that. i hope you have a great day and thx.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:56 pm
These real estate guys try every trick in the book to take away customers from apartments. At least his way won't create trash to blow around the grounds.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:52 pm
Mrbhoutx, if you're within easy reach of the apartment complex in Houston just go there yourself and look at the front door numbers, or alternatively get a friend in the area to go do it for you..Smile

PS- and don't forget to use Google Street View to help your business, you can often see house numbers on front doors etc
0 Replies