April Fools!

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 06:31 am
Happy April Fools, Everyone! Smile I expect a lot of people to be pulling pranks!! I would like to know:
What you're funniest prank was,
What your worst prank was..
and if anyone believed it Smile

My April fools joke last year was that I busted my head. I went to the store and got those thingys that looks like a real big gash and everything! I put it on the side of my head, and messed up my hair, I walked into my house and cried, " Mom! Dad!! Help me! I was rollerblading down our hill and busted my head!!"
They believed it! They called 911.. The paramedics thought it was funny.. My parents did NOT think it was funny! Ha-ha! I wonder what prank I'm going to do today. Smile

Linkat

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 08:06 am
@HayleyBoo,
Did your parents get a bill from the paramedics? That would damper the joke on any parent (not to mention the heart attack they probably had until they heard you were not harmed).

The radio this morning told of their best prank which I found funny and harmless - they stated that during the day at particular time you would be able to see the Humble space station - but it would only be visible if you used a long cardboard tube like one from paper towel roll.

The station was in an office type park setting. During the time the space station was supposed to be visible, the personnel at the radio station all went and looked out the window where they saw many people out in the parking lot looking up to the sky with cardboard tubes.
engineer

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 08:09 am
@Linkat,
Some one brought in donuts this morning (not unusual on a Friday). When you opened the box the lid said "April Fools" and the box was full of vegetables. (This was a complete win for me since I pointedly ignored the donut box but was all about getting a morning carrot.)
Linkat

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 08:20 am
@engineer,
I like that one - good joke but with a positive healthy kick to it.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 05:43 pm
@HayleyBoo,
Ummmm... Why is A2K crooked today? The main screen looks like a bad shot of a tilted piece of paper... Lol

One of my most epic April fools pranks was at work actually. I worked at a place that sold Semi Trucks. I was the one who cleaned them and there were about eight of us that worked in the back shop. My boss was... Hmmm... A pretty alright guy if he was in a good mood. If not... He could be a pretty big jerk. So... Playing an April fools day joke on him was... Well, unheard of.

Hehe...

The day before April fools I convinced everyone in the shop to call in sick the next morning, but still show up. The two new guys were the only ones who were too scared of losing their jobs. Well, it did take a bit of convincing for all of them. Lol But anyway, so, the next day comes and the six of us are standing outside the shop door giggling because you could hear him pacing back and forth on the balcony outside his office mumbling.

They're all like... Who's going in first? I'M not going in there first... NO WAY. Hey... It was HER idea... SHE should.go in first!!! And so I did. I burst through that door at 7:00 on the dot, threw my arms in the air and hollared, "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY BOSS!" You know... Thinking the other five had followed me through the door. Oh no... They were all standing outside still... Holding the door open...

Man... The look on his face was priceless. Absolutely priceless! I have never seen so many different emotions cross over on persons face in such a short amount of time! Lol It was like he was furious, then ecstatic, then mad, then wanted to laugh... And the next thing I knew... He yelled my name at the top of his lungs and was already half way down the stairs by the time he got done!

I suddenly understood why they were holding the door open... Lol Man... I took off out of that door with him right on my heels, and by the time we made a few laps around the parking lot we were all laughing so hard we were almost crying. He said it was the best prank anyone had ever pulled on him. Lol Very Happy

0 Replies