about Engish grammer

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 03:46 am
@Setanta,
This is what you said.
Quote:
"Hi" is, i believe, used only in North America.

I was pointing out a fact, but if you insist on seeing that as taking the piss there's nothing I can do. You said something that was wrong, and unless the truth is pointed out the OP is going to believe your nonsense. That hardly puts A2K in a good light now does it?

The sooner you realise you're not the fountain of all knowledge the happier you'll be.
Setanta

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 03:54 am
@izzythepush,
I can't imagine a more blatant example of taking the piss. Do you know what the verb believe means? I've never claimed to be the fount of all knowledge--your penchant for attempting to pick fights is showing.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:13 am
@Setanta,
I pointed out your beliefs were erroneous, and you got very upset to realise you'd been worshipping a false idol.

You should have thanked me for furthering your education.

It's not too late you know. I will accept any apologies/thanks with my usual good grace.
Setanta

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:16 am
@izzythepush,
That's a snotty and tendentious reply, typical of you. I was not "worshiping a false idol," i simply entertained a belief which was incorrect. I have not gotten upset; in fact, your behavior is entertaining, if all too predictable. I've never seen you display grace of any description here--but i've seen you run around trying to pick fights for years.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:17 am
@Setanta,
So that's a no then?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:21 am
Such a brilliant mind, such a penetrating intellect, such a death grip on the obvious.
0 Replies