please, indicate the wrong sentences.

Azah

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 11:52 am
Throughout the yesterday/ Round the clock yesterday/ Day long yesterday, I passed a busy time. I had passed this day through busily. I knew that only a quiz test would be held at 11:00 AM (quiz test is one kind of exam based on lab class). Only to take preparation/Only taking preparation for quiz test, I don't need much time. At night before yesterday, while I was going to bed, suddenly I remembered I had to submit two assignments together with taking preparation for quiz test. A longer time was needed to complete these assignments. During travelling through bus or any vehicles, I don't like doing study. In spite of disliking this, I cannot but this work. As much as I read in bus during going to my campus from my home. Reaching campus, taking assignments of Nazmul , I started copying. These assignments included two figures. I decided I would finish the task of writing at first, then I would draw the figures. When I was at midway of my writing, Hassan entered my room. Entering my room, he started to say-"who can tolerate such amount of affliction! quiz test as well as class test will be held. Even still now I have not started doing assignments. Merely, little time is left! I cannot have decide which task I will do and which I should leave. I am thinking to leave taking preparation for class test. If I had a little time after completing my assignments, as far as I can, I will read for class test."

Repetitive utterance of "class test" by Hassan, now strikes my ear.

You obviously find some sentences, which are not correct at all. Please indicate to them, and if you have enough time, write the correct one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 444 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 10:23 pm
@Azah,
Azah wrote:

Throughout the yesterday/ Round the clock yesterday/ Day long yesterday, I passed a busy time. I had passed this day through busily.

I was very busy yesterday.

Azah wrote:
I knew that only a quiz test would be held at 11:00 AM (quiz test is one kind of exam based on lab class). Only to take preparation/Only taking preparation for quiz test, I don't need much time.

I knew there was a quiz scheduled for 11:a.m. today. It doesn't take long to study for the quiz.

Azah wrote:
At night before yesterday, while I was going to bed, suddenly I remembered I had to submit two assignments together with taking preparation for quiz test.

The night before last, as I was going to bed, I remembered that I needed to complete two assignments as well as prepare for the quiz.

Azah wrote:
A longer time was needed to complete these assignments.

I would need time to complete those assignmetns.

Azah wrote:
During travelling through bus or any vehicles, I don't like doing study. In spite of disliking this, I cannot but this work. As much as I read in bus during going to my campus from my home.

I don't like studying while travelling by car or bus, but I had to do it. I read as much as I could while going to campus yesterday.

Azah wrote:
Reaching campus, taking assignments of Nazmul , I started copying. These assignments included two figures. I decided I would finish the task of writing at first, then I would draw the figures.

When I got to campus I borrowed Nazmul's assignments to copy. I decided to complete the written portion first and then draw the required figures/illustrations (not sure what these actually are).

Azah wrote:
When I was at midway of my writing, Hassan entered my room. Entering my room, he started to say-"who can tolerate such amount of affliction! quiz test as well as class test will be held. Even still now I have not started doing assignments. Merely, little time is left! I cannot have decide which task I will do and which I should leave. I am thinking to leave taking preparation for class test. If I had a little time after completing my assignments, as far as I can, I will read for class test."

When I was partway copying the written part of the assignment, Hassan came into my room. He said "who can do all this work! there is going to be a quiz and a test, and I haven't even started to work on the assignments. There is so little time left and I can't decide what to do first and what to put off. I think I will put off studying for the test. If there is any time left after doing the assignments, I'll do some reading for the test."

Azah

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:20 am
@ehBeth,
For the people as good as you this website is very helpful. You are really grate.
0 Replies