My Daughter Was Taken over Lies!

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 03:40 am
On January 22nd, 2015 In Missouri, our oldest daughter made a false claim of sexual abuse against me. This was the 5th time in her life and the others were against other people. I cooperated fully with law enforcement, child services and the courts as my children were placed into foster care pending the investigation. I was cleared of ALL charges and the other 4 kids were placed back with me in my home and the case was dropped involving them. The criminal case was also dropped because I was innocent. They never let us near our daughter, they never let her come home. Every family support team meeting, the child services told us that they were working to reunify us with our daughter. They told us this a lot. Until June 16th, 2015, our last court date. We were told that day that our daughter said she hated us and never wanted to see us again, we were told if we continue to fight for her we would lose the others because they would open a case on them and were guaranteed to find a reason to remove them. We felt backed into a corner and were afraid to risk losing the others again so we reluctantly agreed. We found later that they lied this whole time. They never intended us to have her back, they knew within two weeks I was innocent because she told them it was a lie. She told several people ( friends, school officials, foster mom plus the caseworkers ) that it was a lie. But Child services refused to drop it and kept her from us. Now we lost her because of their lies. We have several friends who have seen my daughter who says she was told we didn't want her. They bought her gifts to get her to keep saying what they want, like her new iphone. We were not given a chance in court to speak, we were just told let her go or lose the others. We were told to sign a paper that we were told was just closing the case on the others, we never signed anything regarding our oldest daughter. Our then attorney's told us she was being placed in something called Appla and by law we were NOT allowed to know where she was. We are desperate for her to come home. We know they are convincing her to hate us and the foster mom bragged to a friend that our rights are being taken in November. I know, they know I am innocent because I was accused of raping her, yet she was proven to be a virgin and they placed the other girls back with me. If I was guilty or they thought I was, that would never have happened.

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 05:51 am
@DonThaMask,
... and?

Go to the press or get another lawyer if you want to pursue any of this.
DonThaMask

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 06:18 am
@jespah,
I tried the press, I sent this to the local paper it was ignored, I sent to our local tv Station, ( We only have one for our region ) it was ignored, I have called several lawyers all of who either want $20 thousand or more dollars or who just refuse to help. I am not wealthy, if I was, this would never have happened. I can't afford that. I will, however, continue to fight for my daughter, I may not be able to do it with an attorney, but I can help spread the word about how despicable and corrupt CPS is. I know there are thousands of families out there that have gone through or are going through a similar situation as we are. Somehow, someway, we will see her again.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:22 am
@DonThaMask,
You have a daughter who has made 5 false claims of sexual abuse.

Was she in treatment for the first four claims before she accused you?

Given what I've read about APPLA you may want to begin by getting counsel to assist you with confirming why your daughter was considered appropriate for APPLA and what the future plan is.

http://dss.mo.gov/cd/info/cwmanual/section4/ch9/sec4ch9sub4_4.htm

Quote:
APPLA is not a legal final permanency option. Therefore, the court must continue to hold annual permanency hearings until such time that the court enters a legal final permanency order (return to legal custody of parent, TPR and adoption or guardianship) or the child reaches age 21. The case manager shall continue to schedule regular PPRT meetings and provide support services as identified by the FST/PPRT.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:24 am
@DonThaMask,
DonThaMask wrote:
We have several friends who have seen my daughter who says she was told we didn't want her.

given what you have said about your daughter's history, it is possible she is lying about this as well.

Hopefully she is able to get help with her problems and is someday able to be part of your family again.
DonThaMask

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 02:00 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes, she was in counseling for a while. She had several sessions with family and several alone, at the Bootheel Counseling Center for about a year then they told us that she was in no more need of service, but if she wanted to they can continue. She refused so it closed. And yes we did consider that she was lying to us or in the least telling them one thing and us another. We aren't against her getting help, and if a group home is going to do that, then fine, but we want to know, we want to be a part of her life. The way they did it was just not right.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 02:17 pm
@DonThaMask,
See if you can get assistance from a lawyer in finding out what the plan is for her, and what involvement your family can have.

Take advantage of the time to help your other children through what has happened to them as a result of their sister's actions.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 02:22 pm
@DonThaMask,
DonThaMask wrote:
Now we lost her because of their lies.

based on what you've written, your daughter is not with you because of her lies. She was removed from your care because of her false claim of sexual abuse. What happened afterward stemmed from that false claim.

I'm not suggesting that it sounds like things were handled well, but your daughter started the process.

Find out what your family's future involvement with her can/should be. Focus on the process going forward for your entire family.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 03:18 pm
How old is this daughter?
DonThaMask

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 03:50 pm
@PUNKEY,
She was 13 when it began in January, but she is now 14.
0 Replies

DonThaMask

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 03:52 pm
@ehBeth,
You are right, it did start because of her lies, but when they figured that out, there were so many other options other than tear the family apart. You are also right that I need to be there for the others, and I am doing that. I just also want answers.
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 09:45 pm
@DonThaMask,
remember to tell her, "Do not have sex with lazy disrespectful drug addicts, drug dealers, corrupt politician type behavior people, womanizers who have already abandoned or used women (because they don't care, or because she left him due to his poor contribution) etc...

it is just as bad to **** a womanizer, a drug addict, or a lazy disrespectful asshole as it is to fawk a corrupt politician. Social injustice, political injustice, jealousy involked rape, belittlement of women, glorification of the perspectives of the abuse of women.

homosexuals are clinically insane idiots who advocate anal, oral and masterbation to children, perverts, criminals, assholes and rapsits in public and on the net. That is the definition of homosexual acts.

Politicians said they would legalize homosexuality, and so they were voted in. Now we have corrupt politicians making laws. They legalized no obligation sex for men, prostitution and bondage already.

Every politically corrupt man was an atheist voted in by atheists because eh said he would legalize illegal behaviour, promote capitalism, or lower taxes. The lowering fo taxes means NO city fairs, no state fairs, no public radio, no public television station, no public railway, and less government jobs and also, Police are now privatized.

So tell her be smart. Do not glorify **** heads. I hate atheists. But I hate adulterers just as much.

peace and Glory.
GorDie

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 09:50 pm
@GorDie,
people who do not care about her, her family, their own families, or justly speaking, themselves ~

perverts, womanizers and drug addicts.

how quickly they forget the advocating of rape, and assholeism, and neglect of poverty, JUTS BECAUSE you go to wok every day at 7 in the morning to go work for an atheist who says get up at 7 every DAY! or your fired. So that she can have opportunity, and things, and cloths.
0 Replies