how can i find my real dad with no information

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 12:04 pm
hey everyone,
im currently wanting to find my biological father but have hardly no idea of who he is, im aware of my mother that he wasnt a nice man to her when she was carrying me, but i need to know and learn for myself. I dont know his name but i have been giving some indecation that my mam could of fell pregnant with me in bewick or somewhere in or near the scottish boarders in 1997. nobody in my family will tell me anything (including my mother) but i cant live with a big question mark over my head. please please please is there any way of finding out. I found out when i was 14 years old that the amazing man that brought me up wasny my real dad, i dont want to hurt him and he will always be my dad but i need to find my biological dads name
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,343 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 12:09 pm
@AnnmarieOWEN,
The first person to talk to is your mother. Make it abundantly clear that you are not doing this to hurt either her or your stepfather.
0 Replies