What is this bizarre feeling I keep getting in my chest? Please Help.

mks0031

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 05:38 pm
I went to the E.R. because I was having trouble breathing (2 months ago). They did an EKG and basic blood tests. Nothing came back. They told me I have asthma, but since then we have found out that I don't. I still have trouble breathing on a daily basis. My main concern is that I have this weird feeling in my chest. It almost feels like buzzing or bubbles popping. It tends to occur in the middle of my chest or to the left side and is more common in the morning or upon waking from a nap. It's tight but not painful. I'm mainly trying to make sure that it's not a problem with my heart. I do have an exam with a cardiologist scheduled next month. Thanks in advance for answers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 715 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 05:46 pm
@mks0031,
Talk to your GP and ask about acid reflux.
mks0031

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 05:48 pm
@jespah,
My stomach has been having problems. I've been medicated for acid reflux on and off through out my life, but I don't remember this ever being a symptom before?
jespah

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 05:50 pm
@mks0031,
Well, I'm thinking because it's being associated with getting up.

Note: I am not a doctor.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2015 12:44 pm
I'm not a doctor, but it could be mucopolygastrominosis. I might have spelled it incorrectly. You should see your GP once again.
0 Replies