What are some of your Interior design pain points that you need help with or would love to learn mor

Sun 24 May, 2015 11:40 am
What are some of your Interior design pain points that you need help with or would love to learn more about? i.e. how to transform the design of your home yourself, how to hire an interior designer, how to present your home to potential buyers, etc.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 3,893 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Sun 24 May, 2015 12:46 pm
@designista,
It's painful keeping the spam out of my home.
designista

Sun 24 May, 2015 09:01 pm
@Ragman,
I'm sorry, but I can't help you in that department!
0 Replies

SallyWilliams

Thu 28 May, 2015 10:58 pm
@designista,
I'm having a hard time in remodeling my garden. I would like to appear very cozy so my family and friends would feel comfortable when they're around. I have many ideas in mind but I know I can't do all of them for my garden. It might not look so good anymore.
0 Replies

RayEGarcia

Sun 7 Jun, 2015 11:19 pm
@designista,
Interior designers are trained people and can really make your room remarkable. A lot of people don't want to deal with decorating their room. But Interior designers decorate your home in a very good way.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 8 Jun, 2015 01:18 am
I have a family suit of armour in the hall, just at the bottom of the stairs.

Every time I pass it, it causes a designer pain point for me. I have tried steering clear of it when I remember, but then find myself colliding with the prize Stag's head that great, great Grandpapa lanced on the estate back in August 1872.

Should I have the staircase moved, bearing in mind that the entire balustrade and panelling is a listed Grinling Gibbons?
0 Replies

CynthiaGaines

Sat 22 Aug, 2015 12:45 am
If you want to present your home to potential buyers then you should do proper interior as well as exterior design. For the interior, there are interior decorators which will help you and for exterior you need to present it in a greenery way and you should keep cover on outside sewage system which will give your home a perfect look.
0 Replies

Hamza Asif

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 01:53 am
@designista,
Interior designer is really helpful for you to utilize your land in proper way. Interior designer does not waste a little piece of land too while design your home. They have tactics to furnish your home with all possible luxuries in it and place furniture in a nice way within your budget that you tell them.
0 Replies

SharonLucas

Thu 10 Sep, 2015 02:23 am
I will try to design my home with good quality furniture, flooring and ceiling will be properly done, proper living room and dining hall and others, place some antique pieces, some paintings on wall, flower vase and scented candles at living room and with an attractive color of the home. So that, the buyers will attract towards it.
0 Replies