Tsarnaev and Hernandez potential jurors

Linkat

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:22 am
How the heck are they going to pick jurors? It is difficult enough to find people for a long trial - not to mention half way intelligent common sense people -- forget about anyone being objective - just note these potential jurors...

The first prospective juror to be interviewed to hear the trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told the trial teams today his roommates think it would be “cool” if he voted to put the accused Boston Marathon bomber to death.

Another juror -“I can’t imagine any evidence that would change how I feel about what happened or what I think happened.”

And another says a coworker of his was at the marathon finish line April 15, 2013, when two pressure-cooker bombs detonated. The coworker was traumatized, but not hurt. And his wife is an intensive-care nurse who treated victims of the terrorist attack. “It’s tough,” he said, “because it hit my wife hard — the stuff she had to do with the patients.”

For Hernandez - A potential juror wearing a Bruins jersey at the Aaron Hernandez murder trial was sent home from court today after yelling “Go Pats!” according to reporters at court.

No Patriots or other NFL attire is allowed in the courthouse during his trial, a Superior Court judge ruled in December. That ruling has now extended to all sports attire. A man wearing a Red Sox sweatshirt was told to turn it inside-out, and a man wearing a Nets hat was told to remove the cap.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 876 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:26 pm
I understand initial juries are selected from driver's license application.

So there you go . . .
0 Replies