What's your guys opinion on a basement bedroom?

Fri 12 Sep, 2014 07:23 am
Okay so I'm 15 and I want to move down stairs but my mom keeps saying that I won't like it. It's not a regular bed room either. It doesn't have regular windows it has the brick kinda windows. But anyways what do you guys think cause I want more privacy. The room is a little bit smaller than the room I have now but not bad. It would really help me thanks. Oh and pros and cons would help to for a girl my age.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 692 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Fri 12 Sep, 2014 07:44 am
@marksfletchers,
Look up mold removal.
Lordyaswas

Fri 12 Sep, 2014 07:59 am
@jespah,
Also Carbon Monoxide.

Also Fire Escape.

Also window locks.

0 Replies

panzade

Fri 12 Sep, 2014 08:01 am
@marksfletchers,
When I was 15 I moved down to the basement. The separation from my folks upstairs was important to this teen.
We found though, it was a bit damp and we had to run a de-humidifier to keep the room dry.
I loved it down there.
BTW. Those windows are called casement windows.
0 Replies

Germlat

Fri 12 Sep, 2014 08:42 am
@marksfletchers,
If there are no health concerns, then why not try it?... Maybe your parents are afraid you might sneak out. " You won't like it ", sounds silly to me. You won't know unless you try it. It's not like the decision is irrevocable.
0 Replies

ChristopherMHatch

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 12:08 am
I think you should definitely try it if you want more privacy in your room but after thinking about health and other important concerns.
0 Replies