I really wonder why people take 'science' so seriously.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 09:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's clear you'd rather stick your head in the sand than do any real research. I saw Icke being interviewed, I heard him make those claims. It's probably on Youtube. There was an interview with Emma Thompson on the BBC today where she said something like, "Climate change has been agreed by a consensus of 97% of climatologists, so if you don't believe it you're a bit potty, like than man who believes we're all lizards." Guess who she was talking about? Your hero David Icke.

If you had done any real research you'd realise Icke was nuttier than a bar of fruit and nut, and you'd stop taking his delusional utterances seriously. Then you might want to think about checking yourself into some mental health facility.

No, you haven't researched any
I am not per se Pro Icke.
I have studied his work and didn't believe it at all.
Then when I started doing research, I found out it is even worse.

No, no, you are a bit biased, and the lady...protest too much.

And you are also extremely vague. On purpose I presume?

You very simply and clearly have no clue what you are writing about, none whatsoever.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 09:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
You very simply and clearly have no clue what you are writing about, none whatsoever.

Did you type that with a straight face.

For someone who is not particularly pro Icke you certainly cut and paste him one hell of a lot.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 04:36 pm
All this seems tuff.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Bandelier-Pockmarked_Cliff.jpg/200px-Bandelier-Pockmarked_Cliff.jpg
Welded tuff from Bandelier National Monument, New Mexico
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 11:47 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Which bits aren't true?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 11:57 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I'm certain your motive for this thread is for attention's sake (Fine by me) And I have yet to encounter one iota of interest or inspiration from any of the bollux you spread here. So, for the sake of my own 'sanity' (Whatever that is) I'm blocking you FOREVER! Even Setanta only recieved 2 yrs - Well done, and Goodbye.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:17 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
I'm certain your motive for this thread is for attention's sake (Fine by me) And I have yet to encounter one iota of interest or inspiration from any of the bollux you spread here. So, for the sake of my own 'sanity' (Whatever that is) I'm blocking you FOREVER! Even Setanta only recieved 2 yrs - Well done, and Goodbye.

Do what you like and think what you think. It is your right.
And besides that, I really don't care. so goodbye.
What I want to say however is that I don't do this for the attention seeking, of which you are so cock certain.
But I understand you want to think that so you can try to be sane by not looking at some truths. In the long run, hat won't work ofcourse.

Goodbye.
parados

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 04:19 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
When it comes to caring Q, I think we can all agree you are out standing in your fieldstone.

http://www.laash.net/Images/PhotoTour/Pictures/ArkansasFieldStone-250.jpg
0 Replies