Moving Message To The Other Folder

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 06:31 am
I have a question about moving a message from my Inbox to my Other folder. I used To be able to freely move messages back and forth between the Inbox and Other folder but it seems that option has been removed. This might seem like an odd thing to do but it was useful if you had someone that you didnt always want to receive message notifications on. and you wouldnt have to think about their message every time you went in your inbox because it was hidden in the other folder. When it was the appropriate time to deal with the msg I would move it to my i box, respond to it...get notification on responses and deal accordingly. When I was done dealing with the message/subject matter, I would move it to my inbox to hide the notification of responses.

i cant find the move to other folder command anymore and I miss it. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,765 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 09:31 am
@MissesHome,
It would help if we knew the kind of computer you've got, which email program you're trying this with, and the version of said program.
MissesHome

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 01:19 pm
@jespah,
Sorry. I am talking about the Other folder in Facebook
jespah

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 03:18 pm
@MissesHome,
Ah. I think that option is gone for everyone.

Facebook changes their settings and options all the time. All I can suggest is to look in preferences but I do believe the Other folder is mainly being used to catch non-friend emails now.
0 Replies