What is your take on this situation?

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 06:30 pm
So, my friend/roommate and I (both slightly intoxicated) go for a party during which a girl who is grinding on him pulls me over and tells me that she is "trying to ****" (her exact words). I say "huh?" and she repeats the exact words. We leave the party together and I ask her where she lives thinking she might live closer than I do. She replies that she doesn't live on campus. After a round of sex, my roommate almost walks in on us. At this point she asks "Don't you want him to join?" after which we proceed to have a threesome.

After the threesome she asks me if I want to kick her out but I tell her that it would be unwise for her to leave since she doesn't live on campus. I try to call a number that I think is her friend's (I hadn't saved her friend's number so I mistakenly called the wrong number) and no one picks up. I try another time and again no one picks up. I tell her it's fine for her to stay in my room. We have sex another time (this time with her on top) and then we get ready for bed. I ask her to sleep on a particular side of the bed so I can avoid cuddling (dumb I know) but she refuses and says that I should sleep on that side of the bed so that I can "**** her again in the morning". I see no harm in morning sex so I sleep on that side of the bed.

In the morning, there's a little bed grinding, after which she helps me get inside her. We have sex again in the morning. She leaves after I help her find her iPod and her shoe. I try to call her friend twice more (still the wrong number) and get no answer.

A week later she has me kicked out of a party saying that I make her uncomfortable. And a week after having me kicked out I find out that her story is that she blacked out. A few days later my roommate and I are called into the police station for questioning. We were also asked by the school to provide our own statements about the incidence. This affects my entire future. I haven't been able to leave my room without feeling like people are watching me or talking behind my back. I might be kicked out of school seeing as I have a semester left and my friend might not be allowed to walk at graduation in a few days. (There are some details I have left out that don't really affect the general narrative). I'm really trying not to freak out here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 543 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 06:39 pm
@Freakingouthere,
Quote:
A few days later my roommate and I are called into the police station for questioning. We were also asked by the school to provide our own statements about the incidence. This affects my entire future.

What are you doing on a random internet forum? Why aren't you getting a lawyer ASAP??

Quote:
D. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE. All of the services' content, including postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal matter. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in the able2know service.

Nothing you find here is going to really help you. Good luck.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 07:03 pm
You need to consult with a lawyer ASAP. Moreover, don't give any statements to anyone until you have the advice of your lawyer. The police are not your friends.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 07:44 pm

NO MATTER HOW INNOCENT A CITIZEN IS,
HE OUGHT NOT MAKE STATEMENTS TO POLICE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
0 Replies