• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 11 • Views: 4,116 • Replies: 22
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by magdo
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 07:43 am
@magdo,
OR You could read that chapter in your biology book and do your own homework. Just sayin'....
0 Replies

hassanelagouz
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 07:45 am
@magdo,
Life started on the earth when Allah first created the earth and filled it with water, air, different types of food, and what its inhabitants need from clothing, residence, medicine and other things, i.e. He prepared everything man needs, then God created the first man who is Adam from the elements of the earth, then He breathed in him from His spirit and created Eve from him. After He lodged them in paradise to see different types of favor and bounties God prepared for righteous people from his offspring, He willed that they come down to the earth to inhabit it.
So the aim of their life on the earth was to dwell it by what Allah likes of useful deeds, good morals and good dealings, they also breed and propagate and teach their children and grandchildren to keep and fulfill their covenant to God by obeying Him, remembering Him, being thankful to Him and worshiping Him properly. Whoever keeps to this, he is the guided and the happy one, God makes his life a good one and makes him happy in the hereafter by His favor in paradise. And whoever disobeys Him and follows his desires and wishes spoiling and corrupting in life and destroying crops and cattle though he knows that God doesn’t like mischief, such man is a disbeliever in God’s bounties and not keeping his covenant to God, so God despises him, scorns him and gets him in Hell on the Day of Judgment to face torture as he is a disbeliever and ungrateful.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 07:49 am
For those who don't buy into all that god bullsh*t, it was a happy accident. Of course, there were no automobiles, no "smart" phones, no computers . . . but that was not necessarily a bad thing.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 07:52 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

For those who don't buy into all that god bullsh*t, it was a happy accident. Of course, there were no automobiles, no "smart" phones, no computers . . . but that was not necessarily a bad thing.

I do believe we do need a Flintstone's movie franchise reboot now. Fred Flintstone now has a stone iPad and iPhone. Oohh the product placements we shall weave! Thanks for the inspiration Set. I'll start writing the script now. Very Happy
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 08:24 am
@tsarstepan,
" iflintstones, it's the iflintstones....."
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 08:30 am
@Lordyaswas,
Isn't it amazing how magdo has his very own ayatollah following him around everywhere.

"I don't care if it rains or freezes,
as long as I got my plastic ayatollah-esus,
sitting on the dashboard of my car....
Going ninety I ain't scary,
My ayatollah's big and hairy,
Posting in-doc-trin-ation near and far......"

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 08:34 am
@Lordyaswas,
I noticed that too. Hence the new variation on the Rabid Bat tag: call and response rabid bats tag.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 08:45 am
Hollywood did some great films showing how tough it was in caveman times, like these clips from 'One Million Years BC'-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/one-mill-bc_zpscf705569.jpg~original
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 11:23 am
@Lordyaswas,
Magdo is obviously hassanelagouz.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 11:29 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Where's the SPOILER TAGS?!?! It's worse then me telling you who Keyser Soze was in the movie The Usual Suspects (1995). Embarrassed
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 12:10 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

That's ingenious!

It's a wonder this tactic hasn't caught on. Very Happy
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 12:51 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

fresco wrote:

That's ingenious!

It's a wonder this tactic hasn't caught on. Very Happy

I'm certain that tactic has caught on. This guy just does it badly/pretty conspicuously.
0 Replies

DarkCrow

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 12:53 pm
I just got back from the beginning of our solar system in my TARDIS, and I saw a giant spider spaceship leave it's eggs inside the Earth. Humans are her babies I suppose. It must be since there is a Spiderman. I saw him.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:54 am
@magdo,
Eventually it will be conceded that today was the best time for us, at least in a few of the more nearly civilized countries, when most diseases are treatable and we're protected to some extent from one another; that is, before we're wiped out or at least reduced to chaos by overpopulation and radiation
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:29 pm
A strange question that makes little sense.

A literal answer might be, about the same as it is today only more focused on creatures eating you.

Clearly, we are physically far safer today than our progenitors were a million years ago, but how have the dynamics really changed?

Notwithstanding of course idiotic references to god bullsh*t.

roger

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:35 pm
@DarkCrow,
Maybe. Maybe not. Are you sure those eggs aren't still waiting to be hatched?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 02:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: Clearly, we are physically far safer today than our progenitors were a million years ago, but how have the dynamics really changed?
-------

Tyrannosaurus Rex has been replaced by the USA?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 07:22 pm
@JTT,
Reflexive bot response.
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 08:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It was a joke, Finn, loaded with a large measure of the truth. Follow the history. It started with the genocide of native Americans, then the rape of every central and South American country, the Philippines, China, ... .

But here's a plan. You describe a time when the USA actually did what the propaganda says it does, free the oppressed.
0 Replies