My boyfriends fake skype account

Thu 30 Jan, 2014 12:27 pm
I recently learned that my boyfriend has got a secret skype account, witch sort of piss me off and it also makes me really really currious!
Here's the thing: We've been living together for almost 5 years now, we spend alot of time together, and I know he loves me and that he's not cheating on me. So why would he keep this secret from me? He does not know that I know. I saw it by accident when I walked past him. I didn't really get it untill I searched him up on skype the same day and saw a picture I recognised as his profile picture (not his face obviously). So I knew it was him.
So I've got 3 choices (I think):
a) create my own fake skype account and add him, see what he really is up to.
b) confront him
c) Ignore it

The first thing I thought about was a). This was mostly because of the anger I felt when I found out he's not completely honest with me.
But then I realized what an awfull thing that is to do. So I thought about confronting him about it. But what would that lead to anyway? I believe he's got the right to some privacy, I don't need to know everything right?
but it's going to drive me insane.
So I keep asking myself what the worst thing he could do is. And I'd hate it if I found out that he's flirting with girls online, cybersex etc. For me that is close to cheating.
I don't know what to do. It's driving me crazy. I would also like to know if anyone's got any idea why he would create a false account.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 6,763 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Thu 30 Jan, 2014 12:36 pm
Stop calling it "secret."

ASK him why he has two skype accounts.

parados

Thu 30 Jan, 2014 12:40 pm
@snowbeard,
Quote:
I don't know what to do. It's driving me crazy. I would also like to know if anyone's got any idea why he would create a false account.

It's driving me crazy. Why would you create an account here that doesn't use your real name? What are you trying to hide?

There are lots of reasons to have anonymous accounts online. Privacy is one.
huskyrusky

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:19 am
@snowbeard,
It because he is flashing/masturbating to other women/men . Sorry it's the truth
bobsal u1553115

Tue 24 Jun, 2014 08:22 am
@PUNKEY,
Best answer.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 24 Jun, 2014 08:23 am
@parados,
Another best answer.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 24 Jun, 2014 08:24 am
@huskyrusky,
Best attempt at stirring it all up.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 24 Jun, 2014 08:25 am
Confront it or ignore it. Don't stew over it.
0 Replies

bryancullen142

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:06 am
@snowbeard,
Something hide from you. Or he used that fake account for the other girls. Fake person are really do that.
0 Replies