anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 12:47 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I don't think this question can be answered by people who are unsure. 

Is Jesus God? you say.

There is hard evidence of Jesus being upon this earth? I don't know.

There is hard evidence of a God? I don't know.

You know. People speak of things here and there but it seems to never relate. And I can't make sense of it. So I'm asking myself questions I can't answer that I could never answer.
Example. Adam and Eve. I'm so confused. I don't understand. Beasts. The ones they encountered. Do what? Are these beasts real or made up to tell a story. Rather fictional. I don't understand. 
Someone lived in the belly of a whale? I don't understand. I don't understand. As I'm thinking to myself. 
I believe many are born with abilities. Different abilities. Some not.
Is phenomena real? Interact with us? I don't know. I find that strange if possible. Wait. I don't think I understand the word. Being honest.

Where did we come from. I don't. Probably monkeys((animals)). But where did monkeys come from. Bugs. But where did bugs come from. Dirt. Water. Lightning. The weather. Hold on I have to stop I feel I'm going crazy. As I laid my head in my hand.
Alright. So we came from weather?? Oh my I think to myself. I need to stop. I'm wanting to laugh but damn can't. Fu*k. Fu*k if I fu*king know. I'm a follower. I'd follow you. In general. 
neologist

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 01:11 am
@anonymously99stwin,
You might benefit by taking only one subject at a time. Jesus' own words show that he is an individual separate from his father.

One interesting reading may be found in Proverbs, chapter 8. If you have a bible, read it (or Google it). Then tell us who you think is the one speaking.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 01:47 am
@neologist,
You and I both know bibles are available. 

Did Jesus or God ever 'write' anything themselves?

I personally don't think so.

I believe the bible, what some consider bible with what you're referring to as is another story book among others.

Bible. To me a bible is a book on life. Facts about life. Such books are like bibles. They don't have to read 'bible'.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 02:40 am
Quote:
Anonymously said: To me a bible is a book on life. Facts about life. Such books are like bibles. They don't have to read 'bible'.

Good for you mate, the bible is simple a collection of human close encounters with offworld beings, and all open-minded truthseekers find it...er...er...what's the word Spock?

0 Replies

Doorsopen

Reply Sun 26 Jan, 2014 05:38 pm
According to the Roman Catholic Church, Jesus is an aspect of God (Father, Son and Holy Ghost are one). That said, there is disagreement between the Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodoxy as to when Jesus became Divine. Was he born human like us, and through following his spiritual path became a part if God? Was he another of Adam's race who was born into sin and redeemed? Or was he born divine in a human body to show us that God too would suffer as a human, and still overcome that suffering experience his divinity? My personal belief is that he was born a man, and suffered and died as a man, but a man who came with the message that we are all born of God and are forgiven original sin to experience a relationship with God, regardless of man made hierarchies of organized religion.
neologist

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 12:37 am
@Doorsopen,
You seem conflicted
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 05:52 pm
@neologist,
Says. There was a problem with your submission. Please correct the errors below. Message too short

My message. Sad
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 10:07 pm
Quote:
Doorsopen said: as to when Jesus became Divine, Was he born human like us, and through following his spiritual path became a part if God?

Jesus said- "Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58)
"Father you loved me before the creation of the world" (John 17:24)

So he ALREADY EXISTED in some form long before he was born into a flesh-and blood body on earth, it's one of the deep mysteries that we humans can only speculate about
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 10:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
So you're saying aliens exist?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 10:28 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Even atheist scientists say aliens are bound to exist because there are so many stars and planets out there..Smile
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 10:32 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
They might be having sex in space.. we not know about it
Enaj

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 07:51 pm
No, he is not God.

John 17:3

King James Version (KJV)

(Jesus speaking....)
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 10:50 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Where did aliens come from.
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 02:05 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
It is obviously that most of you don't believe in anything but your arrogant selves. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package. If you don't believe that Jesus is God you will die in your sins. I cannot imagine how someone would think that he/she could live on an Earth that was created by God and still believe that a big bang happened and that evolution took over. The probability of that is like stacking quarters a mile high over every inch of Texas and having one chance to pick which quarter is the oldest. Pretty high odds. Obviously evolution took over your minds--that is why you don't believe.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 02:16 pm
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5wvC80vmLZzZ1BfbBsByjZjgKCZMsYLLz5L090StxIrcHW4yG
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 02:28 pm
Quote:
WorldTraveller said to me: If you don't believe that Jesus is God you will die in your sins

Hi, you're reading too much into Jesus's statements-
"I and my Father are one." (John 10:30)
"Whoever has seen me has seen the Father...I am in the Father and the Father is in me" (John 14:9-10)

In the same way, God and Jesus are in all true Christians-
Jesus said “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them" (John 14:23)

but that doesn't make any Christian into God..Smile

In context therefore, Jesus made it clear many times that he wasn't God-
"I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
"Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
"I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
"My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me" (John 7:17)
“Father, the hour has come....I am coming to you now" (John 17:13)
"Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." (Luke 23:46)
"I am going to my Father and your Father, my God and your God" (John 20:17)
God himself said - "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matt 17:5)

"When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”
..Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven" (Matt 16:13-17)

John the Baptist said- "For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands" (John 3:34-35)

"..the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and asked a favor of him. “Grant that these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.”
Jesus answered "to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father” (Matt 20:20-23)

"Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
And Jesus said, I am" {Mark 14:61/2)

The High Priest goes ballistic-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/caiaphas-freaking_zps625071fb.jpg~original
worldtraveler24

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 09:41 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Hi Romeo,

Thanks for your honest post.

The Bible emphatically teaches the deity of Jesus Christ as the ONE true and Living God. He is not a demigod as you project. If that were true then Jesus was a liar. He said I and my Father are one. Not my Father and I. He was referring to the eternal Spirit that dwelled in Him./ His body is the "son" not his spirit. The flesh of the body died not the God in Him. He was the "First Fruits of the Dead" --He was the only man who ever raised Himself from the dead? Who--not the body but the eternal Spirit that dwelled in Him. Jesus claimed to be God that is why the crucified Him. The eternal Spirit that dwelled in Him was greater than the body. The scriptures all make sense if you have the proper perspective of the FLESH AND THE SPIRIT. The Bible says that no man has seen God at anytime. It is because no flesh and blood can see a Spirit. But we can see a body--that is why he created a body to house Himself--so we could see him and relate to HIM. He alone can save our sins. Isaiah 9:6 says that the Messiah would be God in the flesh. The apostle Paul states that it was God seen in the flesh--read 1 Timothy 3:16. There is no division in God HE is ONE.
neologist

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 03:42 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Romeo has provided a veritable feast of citations showing Jesus to be a creation, the first creation of his Father.

When you claim Jesus to be identical to the Father, you permit Satan to continue claiming his allegation that no one would serve God, except out of Selfishness. Remember the Devil's accusations against Job.

As far as our redemption is concerned, it was necessary only for a human to live a perfect life and then die as a replacement for Adam. The humiliation and torture was Satan's idea as he demanded the ultimate test not only for Jesus, but for the Father who was forced to look on. You are suggesting the true God took the easy way out and did it himself.
worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 08:13 am
@neologist,
I have never denied that Jesus (the body) was a creation of the Eternal Spirit (Father). I have always agreed that Jesus (the body) is the product of the Father (the Eternal Spirit). What you cannot see is that the Father is indivisible.

In order for Jesus to be the son of GOD (of the Father) He had to have the same spirit in Him. Jesus said Himself He was not of this world but came from the Father (the Eternal Spirit). He was referring to the Spirit in Himself. Everyone of us humans are body and spirit. In Genesis God (the Eternal Spirit or the Father of us all) breathed the breath of life into Adam and He became a living soul. All men and women are products of the breath of life from the Father (the Eternal Spirit). The father is the father of us all.

Jesus said I and my father are one. What would that possibly mean? That there are two eternal spirits in the heavens? and that one was the Father and the other was the Son? If that were true where is the MOTHER??? God is one not two. Read the whole Old Testament and you will find that the LORD GOD JHVH is ONE not two or three. He states more than 400 plus times that there is no other GOD beside Him and He will not share His glory with another.

You just cannot separate the spirit from the flesh--here in lies your confusion. Jesus was the only pure human sacrifice because He was God in the flesh. Jesus said there is none perfect but GOD. Then how could Jesus be perfect sacrifice except He be that GOD in flesh? Where did Jesus' spirit come from if He were not God? Did it come from Mary? impossible because she was flesh and earthly. The spirit that dwelled in the body of Jesus Christ was the eternal God of all the ages.

The Jews understood this that is why they wanted Him dead. He was blaspheming GOD--or claiming to be GOD. That is why I said earlier that Jesus was either God in the flesh or a complete liar.

The Trinitarian doctrine of the Catholic Church is sourced from paganism and it is evident by there practices and beliefs today. They are the ones who created this triune godhead--not the early church.

I have tried to explain it to you several times but it evidently is not registering because you all think or have been taught there are three persons in the God head or if you are Jehovah's Witness then Jehovah and Jehovah Jr. only.

No matter what translation you read, you will find that GOD is one not three. Jesus's body was a creation of the Eternal Spirit in which He dwelled to in order to bring redemption to mankind. The question today is have you received the Holy Ghost into your life? Have you been covered in the blood of Jesus? DO you accept Him as the ONLY Savior of your soul?

It is one thing to talk about this and it is another to apply it to your life. When we all die we will be met by Jesus Himself where He will judge each of us according to what we have done in this life. If we don't have His blood covering our sins then we will be in a precarious position. We must apply His blood to our hearts today while we have a chance.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:37 am
Quote:
World Traveller said: What you cannot see is that the Father is indivisible.

Right, but what CAN be divided is the Holy Spirit..Smile
Jesus had a portion of that holy spirit but that doesn't make him God.
Likewise all true Christians have that same spirit inside them, but that doesn't make them God either..Smile

John said- "For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands" (John 3:34-35)

Jesus said “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me" (John 14:23/24)

Anyway, the bottom line is that I don't think God is too concerned one way or the other whether some people think Jesus is him or not..Wink