If you had to pick one all-time favorite movie...

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:47 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

And to think...

...my favorite scene involved Lisa Bonnet!

Whew!

Oh yeah, she was a hot little piece.

Coulda had bigger tits though.

I'm just sayin'.

They were exactly the size I go ape over...and probably played a big part in why that was one of my favorite scenes.

("Probably" can be read as "damn sure was!")
chai2

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Was it the scene where she was doing the voodoo dance and was bleeding the chicken out all over her?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 02:46 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Was it the scene where she was doing the voodoo dance and was bleeding the chicken out all over her?

Can't remember for sure...the tiny boobs with the powerful nipples had all my attention.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 04:56 pm
I'm strangely drawn to watching the Godfather films every time they're on TV but I can't figure why. Maybe I'm just morbidly fascinated by seeing how people can be corrupted by power and wealth.
The Corleones and other gangs were rolling in cash, but instead of being happy with it, they wanted more more more, and the bullets started flying.
Waddya say fellas?

"Romeo we love you, but don't ever take sides against the family"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub1/family.jpg
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 04:58 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

chai2 wrote:

Can't remember for sure...the tiny boobs with the powerful nipples had all my attention.

That is so funny.

When we were watching the movie, Wally sez "I like hard nipples"

I was like "that's nice dear"
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 04:54 am
@chai2,
World is gonna be a much different place if women ever find out that most men are more fascinated by hard nipples than big boobs.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 03:09 pm
Titties have never interested me much, I'm more of a leg man, I was in the supermarket yesterday when a woman walked in with legs like a goddess and sexy slingback heels.
I caught a whiff of her perfume and almost fainted but managed to stay on my feet and stalk her down the aisles, ogling her between the tins of baked beans and Cadbury's Smash.
She had some bloke with her, so I chickened out of edging up to her and giving her a big leer..
0 Replies

Stan Marino

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
@JPB,
Random Harvest=Ronald Colman & Greer Garson
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 03:58 pm
Aliens 2 is worth watching every time (the marine squad one), it's one of the few film sequels that are as good (if not better) than the original..Smile
Lash

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:50 pm
@JPB,
Never liked a Carrey movie. He's so uber-Shatneresque - and I like Shatner, but Carrey takes it to a nerve-shredding level. It's exhausting hearing and watching him.
Lash

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:55 pm
@chai2,
Worst nipples ever: Naomi Watts in 28 Grams. She had smallish boobs, attractive body and face...she was appealing in the role

UNTIL!!!!

in a love scene with Sean Penn, she trotted out these really weird enormous traffic cone nipples attached to otherwise ordinary-seeming boobs.

Since this happened to me, I can't live normally for longer than a year or so until something gives me a nauseating flashback of those traffic cone nipples.

I wonder if I could sue Naomi Watts...

So, my all-time most watchable movie: Not 21 Grams.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 05:30 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Aliens 2 is worth watching every time (the marine squad one), it's one of the few film sequels that are as good (if not better) than the original

I remember watching that movie with my now wife and telling her I could see her taking over a marine company by sheer force of personality.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 05:50 pm
@BillRM,
Yeah, the minute Ripley shaves her head in the Alien series it's obvious she means business and the aliens are doomed.
Sandy Bullock was another close-cropped amazon in Gravity, she even outlived George Clooneys character, wow, not many dames can do that!
I've got it on DVD and can watch it over and over without getting fed up of it-

Poor Sandy is left floating in space after the Shuttle is shot out from under her by high-velocity orbiting debris-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Grav2_zps259c693e.jpg~original

and wonders how she'll get back to dear old mother earth. Hmm..tricky one..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Grav1_zps31d9e15f.jpg~original

Piece o' cake..Smile
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/gravity-2_zps206c1270.jpg~original

spikepipsqueak

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 07:25 pm
Life as a House
Lash

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 07:58 pm
@Lash,
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, excepted) Smile
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 07:59 pm
@spikepipsqueak,
*like*
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:18 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Thanks for the ***SPOILER ALERT***
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:27 pm
@Ticomaya,
Sorry I forgot to do a Spoiler Alert, but the publicity trailers already give a lot away!
Anyway we all KNOW the star of any film will never die and that things will turn out fine for them!
The film's entertainment value comes from keeping us on the edge of our seats like a mystery puzzle wondering exactly HOW she'll get back to earth..Smile
BillRM

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:50 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Gravity was an OK movie it just that I happen to know a little bit about Celestial/orbital mechanics so some of it content had me grinding my teeth together.

Kind of like seeing a movie base on say the railroads when you happen to have a background in railroading at least enough so you know when the movie people are bullshitting you.
jack88

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 01:11 am
Lord of the Rings 3.
0 Replies