Will my dad kill my mom and brother?:( ?

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:06 am
Hello . 3 Days ago my I was using my computer without my dads permission so he when he came home I was using headphone so i didn't heared his foorsteps and when he came into my room I got really scared and he looks very angry and he carry me up and I say I'm sorry dad ... then he ask me to remove my clothings he said he was gonna punish me so I was scared and got naked then , he remove his clothes ,jeans and underwear and he told push my head to his penis and push my head and ask me to open my mouth and do what he say or he will kill my mom and brother i go really scared and followed as he said after awhile he ask me to lie down and he got some sort of gel and spread it on my backside and it felt cold and then he pushed his finger inside and I ask him to stop but he screamed at me and ask me to shut up and I follow and he proceeded by pushing his penis inside I cried and told him it hurted alot and he punch my face and said cry again and I'll make you sorry so I stopped crying and he continued this and I just baer with it and he just screamed a loud sound and I got scared after that I was so glad that he stopped and asked me to go to sleep and he sleep beside me when it was morning he punch me in my face and aske me to wake up and he ask me to go to bath with him after that we came out and he carried me to his bed again than he make me did the same thing he did yesterday and after that he let me use my computer and said if I tell anyone he will kill my mom and brother so I kept quiet and the next day which is today at morning he ask me to did the same thing but this time on the sofa . I'm really scared what should I do Im scare that he will really kill my brother and my mom they are both overseas until next monday . do I hae to suffer until next monday ? what should I do I'm using a new yahoo account because my dad knew my password and im scare he will know what i ask and kill my mom and brother what should i do help reply fast im using my computer secretly.Im a boy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,225 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:12 am
@MelvinZXC,
Go to a teacher or trusted adult and tell them. Yesterday.

Assuming what you said is real, you need to go to the cops, and the first step is a trusted adult.
MelvinZXC

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:13 am
@jespah,
I dont dare to Sad
jespah

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:17 am
@MelvinZXC,
Then you will live in misery.

Sorry; I know that's harsh. But if what you say is true, a crime has been committed, and another one might be as well. We have laws and we have cops; this is why they exist.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:36 am
@MelvinZXC,
Please take jespah's advice.
Mame

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:48 am
@edgarblythe,
A doctor will examine you and prove that it happened. This is so wrong and it can't continue. Run to a neighbour and call the police!!!
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 12:05 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
This is so wrong and it can't continue.

I agree completely, Mame.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:47 pm
@MelvinZXC,
You say your mother and brother are overseas for a week. Do you have a way to contact them? Ask your mother to contact an adult friend who you can stay with for the next week. If she wants to know why, tell her. If you are unable to get help for yourself by contacting a neighbor, teacher or clergy, then contact your mother and ask her to help you get help.
0 Replies