Pants that fit a man

Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 06:56 am
@Setanta,
Men...such odd creatures...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 07:15 am
Unlike the wimmins, who are an alien species from outer space . . .
Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 07:52 am
@Setanta,
But at least our pants fit.
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 09:05 am
The thing that most of the men with big bellies don't realize is that for every extra inch of girth they lose a 1/2 inch of, um, shaft travel.
If you can't see your shoes while standing, you might as well admit you've only got about 4" to offer a partner.
On the other hand, lose 30 pounds and gain about two inches.

Joe(then maybe you won't have to be using that other hand)Nation
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 02:31 pm
@Linkat,
not necessarily Laughing
Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 02:41 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
True - there are those few "people of walmart" type. But most us women tend to wear our pants so that they fit.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 10:25 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

True - there are those few "people of walmart" type. But most us women tend to wear our pants so that they fit.

you obviously haven't spent much time looking around. Does the term "muffin top" mean anything to you? When I was a young man if a woman wanted to wear "hip huggers" and short tops it was the province of fit, slim women. Now if you look like one of the dancing hippos in a Disney cartoon it's okay to wear them anyway. I suppose it's good in a sense that young women are more encouraged to wear what they like without adhering to some body type standard and I mean that sincerely, but it sure is rough on the eyes and just plain bad fashion sense. I'm in pretty good shape for a 62 year old man but I wouldn't hit the beach in a speedo out of respect for my fellow citizens and the shred of dignity I still maintain. Laughing
Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 10:39 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
I wouldn't hit the beach in a speedo out of respect for my fellow citizens and the shred of dignity I still maintain

Well if I can speak for the women here - we certainly appreciate your modesty.

Perhaps the muffin tops could get together with the pants impared men. That could be a possible solution.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:03 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Quote:
I wouldn't hit the beach in a speedo out of respect for my fellow citizens and the shred of dignity I still maintain

Well if I can speak for the women here - we certainly appreciate your modesty.

Perhaps the muffin tops could get together with the pants impared men. That could be a possible solution.

now you're ignoring the horrific results of all those combined genes. think of the children.
Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:06 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
. . . think of the children.

Here, let's have some fun with an otherwise stupid and boring thread.

Mid-Atlantic, the ship is going down, everyone is panicking. A cop, a lawyer and a priest are standing on the boat deck. The cop says: "Save the women first, save the children!" The lawyer says: "F**k the children!" The priest says: "Do you think we'll have time?"
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:09 am
@Setanta,
add a rabbi to say "out of what?"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:15 am
hehehehehehe . . . COL (chuckle out loud) . . .
0 Replies