Hi-what are ideal hideouts for streetfighting cats and dogs?

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 12:39 am
I am writing a comic about streetfighting cats and dogs. I am trying to figure out what would be ideal hideouts for the heroes and villains.

Since stray cats and dogs like to linger in alleyways around trash cans and dumpsters, I was think the good guys could have a secret entrance to their hideout in the alleyway- they lift up a trash can lid that's attached to a wire that opens up a secret passege to their base of operations- the secret door emanatives from the side of a dumpster or from the ground.

Or maybe the good guys' HQ is in a barbershop, or gym, or aerobics/fitness center, or an abondoned fish or meat market-these places serve as fronts.

Where can the bad guys operate? I was thinking abandoned warehouse or abondoned shack in a junkyard, but the former sounds cliche and the latter sounds like a riff of the Catillac Cats.

Where should the good and bad guys operate? I am trying to think of something with a cat-and-dog theme and/or a street fighting/street gang theme. Plaase help me out, and please list as many suggestions as possible. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,173 • Replies: 5
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:32 am
The cats should hide out behind the hipster health food grocery store. That's because they like to eat mice and mice like to eat grains and hipster health food stores sell lots of grains. Because the cats eat mice that eat health food the cats are very strong.

The dogs should have an underground lair beneath a large playground at a public park. That's because kids drop a lot of food and they can sneak up at night and eat all the junk left laying around.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 05:00 am
@boomerang,
A health food store is a good idea, but making them eat mice seems barberic. The cats and dogs are humanized characters.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:12 pm
@boomerang,
In this comic the cats and dogs act like people. Those ideas might work if they acted like normal cats and dogs.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:12 pm
@boomerang,
Where do cats and dogs typically hang out besides in alleys?
Crazielady420

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 07:17 pm
@JGoldman10,
Dog pound, shelters...
0 Replies