Who has the best crab cakes in Ocean City, MD?

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 02:14 pm
So, going on vacation in 2 weeks with an over night in Ocean City. The area is famous (in my mind) for crab cakes, my question is, who has the best at a reasonable price? Have to feed a family of four and 2 of them probably won't want crab cakes so will need a fuller menu then just sea food.

Suggestions would be welcome.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,823 • Replies: 3
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 04:34 pm
@McGentrix,
Well, Phillips is the place where most of the locals eat. The place is in the middle of town about 2 blocks off the boardwalk. Its got a history . Its got a huge menu of all kinds of stuff and its family friendly. ANother (and a little better place) is Harpoon Hannahs in Fenwick Island, Just North of OC and across the Delaware Line. Harpoon Hannahs gives these "Amuse buche" thingies like coconut muffins and little pre meal treats.

Phillips is huge and has a complete service and, as you desire, they can whip up spaghetti or a burger for the kids. But their seafood menu is failry wide. You only gonna be ther 1 night? are you going to travel around the Delmarva Peninsula?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 07:20 am
Home> Ocean City > Kitty Hawk > Myrtle Beach > Gettysburg > Home.
farmerman

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 12:08 pm
@McGentrix,
Might I suggest going down the Demarva on Rt 13 and south of Norfolk pick up 58 to I95 for a nice drive to Myrtle Beach. There is a really neat Naval Mueum near Oceana Va where they have models of ships and old schooners that are about the best you will see anywhere in the world.
0 Replies