Sprucing up the house for the holidays

AndrewJayden

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 05:23 am
@bandylu2,
The best place to start sprucing up is at the entrance, where visitors get their first impression. Adding some unique embellishments and a little polish can make it a welcoming one.
AndrewJayden

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 01:18 am
@AndrewJayden,
Few things look as good as a front door with beautiful planters. As pretty as flowers are, they can take a lot of care and have to be replaced frequently as the seasons change. To make your home's entrance look terrific, and make plant maintenance easier on you, choose shrubs instead of flowers.
0 Replies

karev321

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 10:23 am
Well one part of our house that we ignore is the Bathroom while redoing the house. I am buying a new Contemporary Bathroom vanity from an online store in white! It looks really nice and I am de-cluttering my bathroom and just adding this one classic looking vanity. My bathroom looks neater nicer and I will change the lighting too. These 2 simple changes makes my bathroom look totally new and its a great investment for this festive season
0 Replies