Razzleg

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 02:05 am
@TurboLung,
Question: you've never brought up this topic with anyone else, besides your brother, and then --not until you were both drinking? Good story, bro! Better let it loose on the internet for some verifiable evidence.
0 Replies

bbz95

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 05:31 am
@TurboLung,
Hello, I know you may never come back on this site, but I saw the same things you did. From when i was 5-10 years, I would be terrified to even look at a doorway because "The Purple Man" was in the doorways. And there were no details or features on him, but the shadow was cut out exactly like a human. But I also found relief when I saw the purple man because I felt as if he was trying to protect me. I also saw many other things (like black shadows in my loft and in my closet and they would whisper my name). but yeah, if you ever come back on this site, maybe we can talk. (my email is @[email protected])
0 Replies

SH

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 10:18 am
@TurboLung,
did u watch the same cartoons, could this be a visual product of some effect of the flashes in the show?
0 Replies

EdnaBaron

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2017 03:46 am
@TurboLung,
There is no evidence to prove that some supernatural powers exist around us. It is still a mystery. Some people believe in ghosts and the rest is completely against to this topic.
0 Replies