An Open Letter to A Young Artist

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 06:15 am
Leave words of encouragement here on this thread to young and/or up and coming artists of all fields (writers of prose and/or poetry, visual artists, musicians, et al). Creating art and worlds of art can be daunting and sprouting artists need all the creative and spiritual help they can get.

Quote:
"Create a universe that's visually, morphologically, and spiritually daunting. Save room for a soul."
S.A. 17 April 2010 ©

My words of encouragement for either struggling visual artists or science fiction writers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,958 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:12 am
Excelsior...and kudos to all who are attempting to pursue their passion in arts!

BTW, so do us older folk need encouragement who are starting their art career, too.
Diest TKO

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:53 pm
Dear young screenwriters of the world,

Don't worry, the age of 80's cartoon remakes will have to end one day, and then Hollywood will finally be ready to accept new types of stories and characters. Until then, stay patient. Also, I won't judge you if you need to bide the time by writing for TV for a few years.

Yours,

T
K
O
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 05:59 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

BTW, so do us older folk need encouragement who are starting their art career, too.

So called older folk entering their new shiny creative world of art are also young artists! Very Happy They too need their very own words of encouragement and support.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm feeling creatively peckish but artistically undernourished. Went to the Met Museum today. First time as an actual member of the museum.

Hopefully, some other people will join this open letter and style themselves as new found muses.
0 Replies