Getting Old Sucks

hingehead

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 11:23 pm
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/ages.png
0 Replies

snmo4him

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 07:39 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Not really! Getting old is very normal to us, and we should be openly face that. Maybe physically we're not that strong yet care and love from our family will help a lot to us to still stand.
0 Replies

samual james

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 11:53 pm
People become old when they start believing that they have quite old to do this job.I don't believe that I will be old in my life time.I will die young.Keep this spirit in you for living health and cheerful life.
ammara

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 11:20 am
I think it's natural and there's no way to avoid it. Getting old is inevitable and no matter how many years you try to push back, you'll eventually have to face it. It's not like you can look young at 60, can you?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 11:23 am
@samual james,
sj, I'm not sure why some people gave you a thumbs down, but I added it back to positive one, because I agree with you that "I will die young" is half the battle to win the aging war. Keep active - as if you're much younger. That's good advise.
0 Replies