Jamezun

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 12:10 pm
Claret

Claret, it is a type of French wine, my favorite one. It possesses a great scent, a scent of alcohol that gives you a pleasant feeling. When you sip it gently, you feel warm and it burns in your guts balmy, tenderly. The feeling is so sweet that you seem being hypnotized. Claret, it is the color of rose. Rose, an elegant and a chaste flower, spreading her visceral beauty all over the land. The thorns adhere on the stem, which avoid people from touching it, protecting herself securely and staying pure. When she blooms, she is prettier and more vivid than ever and spilling out the color of purplish-red, Claret. Claret, it is the color of blood. The deoxygenated blood. It is the blood of a dying person. These allude that we can enjoy the Claret but do not become addicted to it otherwise it would cause fatal death. It takes time to posses and perceives it completely but not being killed.

I'm killed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 768 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2003 11:33 pm
Thanks for sharing your writing. I enjoyed it. Please bring back some more when you have time.
0 Replies