[answered]Links at the bottom?

Wy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 10:25 pm
Craven, just a suggestion -- could the next A2K include "your posts/new posts/all posts" at the bottom of the page too? When I post a reply the next screen shows it to me, then I have to pop up to the top to refresh "your posts," which is what I most often want... or is there a better way I'm too stupid to figger out? It's petty, I know, just a click or a couple of keystrokes* but I'm lazy as well as...

*My favorite saying: "It's not a keyboard shortcut if you have one hand on the mouse and the other hand supporting your chin!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,024 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 10:28 pm
You do know about the "back to top" links right?

I will consider this for the next version. Roger asked for this a long time ago.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 10:34 pm
Yes but I never use them. A lot of lovely stuff on web pages goes unused by moi, 'cause they don't stick up in my eyes...

In my dreams I make web pages. In truth I'm just beginning to learn. Lucky for me there's lots of info out there for me to play with... I thank the day I found View/Source -- html makes sense to me because I used to use a typesetting system where, if I wanted bold type, I typed /bold/word word/endbold/...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 10:48 pm
Well, if you ever need any web design help you can try our boards. I try to answer all the questions there (assuming I know the answer and am not overwhelmed with work).
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2003 10:50 pm
C, not to be too self-debasing, but I know that if I can think up the question, you'll have the answer! (For a while, anyhow!) Smile
0 Replies