Let's put the women of A2K into some kind of holding pen.

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 02:39 pm
we'll haul in a few kegs of beer, turn on a sports channel and voila.

world peace established.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 02:40 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
we'll haul in a few kegs of beer, turn on a sports channel and voila.

world peace established.
Nice one dagmaraka
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 03:58 pm
Chatter wrote:
Has anyone noticed that our captives have nothing to say?? They have quietly surrendered and have not offered any resistance to a strip search. I don't know about you but my "something's up" senses are tingling.

Hmmmmm.....probably be a bit livelier when we don our hazard suits, with the thick asbestos gloves.
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 04:26 pm
Maybe we caught them during nap time
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 07:41 pm
Chatter wrote:
They have quietly surrendered and have not offered any resistance to a strip search. I don't know about you but my "something's up" senses are tingling.

Hell yeah something's "up" by the time you girls strip search me...
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:34 pm
Shocked
Hey man!! just looking for a missing bra-strap. Cool it! Think "Roseanne Barr naked"
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:20 am
I see in my absence there's been no resolution or progress of any kind in the battle of the sexes. what a shock.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:32 am
Bear
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I see in my absence there's been no resolution or progress of any kind in the battle of the sexes. what a shock.

It's all your fault for abandoming us.

BBB Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:20 am
sorry BBB, I have more important things to do.

Love ya though.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:39 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Perhaps Dagmar can do some conflict resolution...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:09 am
The TV and beer seem to have worked sufficiently. Each man got his own remote control, they seem happy with that. The menfolk turned into a docile herd and nobody's chasing us anymore.
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:40 am
Our plan has been a success!! Let us not rest easily yet. The sleeping giant may rise again :wink:
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:50 am
Oh, yeah! let me laugh! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 11:42 am
Chatter wrote:
Our plan has been a success!! Let us not rest easily yet. The sleeping giant may rise again :wink:

With any luck. Surprised
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:10 pm
So ladies, while we wait, anyone find any great shoe sales?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:38 pm
A-HA! Excellent work, boys. You've lulled them into a false sense of security, and now it is time for me to show them how we will keep them penned up and under our control.

<suddenly there is a mechanical sound, like the straining movement of large metal gears, cogs, and machinery. Approaching fast, and smashing anything in it's path, is a giant robot--Kicky's giant robot, that he has created from spare parts leftover from his metallic shrine to Jennifer Aniston.>

Yes! Yes, KICKYTRON, arise, and do your duty!

http://www.marvinryan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/mazingerz.jpg

<A large metal foot, easily as big around as a swimming pool comes crashing down with an earth-shaking stomp, completely blocking the entrance/exit to the pen which the girls have mistakenly assumed was the outside of the fake pen, which is in reality, an open area with a trap door in the ground. The guys begin tunneling out, laughing and cheering, as the girls realize that once again, the men have emerged victorious in the battle of the sexes. Kicky's voice is heard over a megaphone...>

WE'LL LET SOME OF YOU OUT LATER, WHEN WE DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE IT! ENJOY THE PEN, LADIES!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:41 pm
OK men, I think the plan we hatched in PMs has worked. They're relaxing now, they dont suspect a thing anymore. Ha!

Now, for the next step in our mysterious, multipronged plan. I think, once the thrust of our full, six+ level trajectory starts hitting the spot, we'll soon finger the solution.

But first for our surprise next step, before they run off to the shoestore now already..

Ladies!! Oooh, ladies!!

Must see thing here! Come on all in! Yes, come on in, come inside!

You dont wanna miss this, its quite.. something! Bring your spectacles, cause there's gonna be a spectacle!

He wont start until you're here!

I mean, The Great Kicky Can cant start without you.

I promise you, this sight is something you wont forget...

Kicky's gonna do his famous Penis Puppet Theatre show! Dont waver!

I tell you, it's gonna be quite the Banana-o-rama when he makes it sing, "I'm your penis / I'm your fire / your desire"!

Hilarious, ladies! The size of this show is something you will not ever have beheld before!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:44 pm
kickycan wrote:
<suddenly there is a mechanical sound, like the straining movement of large metal gears, cogs, and machinery.

Bugger, Kicky! STEP TWO! We're only at step two!

I told you to learn the planning by heart, for fugg sake. TWO!

Now quick, hide that fuggin Kickytran of yours before they see it..
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:05 pm
<quickly throws a gigantic sheet over Kickytron>

Robot? What giant robot? I ain't seen no giant robots. Have you seen any giant robots, Nimh? Nope? Nope, me neither...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:13 pm
Never heard of em, even.. What did ya call em? Robbies? Nope, dont know em..
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:20:13