London: a Muslim city by 2021

JPB

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 02:36 pm
Setanta wrote:
How charming, a Muslim fanatic who will kill for the love of Allah, and a "Christian" fanatic who wants to see JWs killed for the love of Jesus--and now, has hit upon the happy solution of having the Muslims kill the JWs. Welcome to the rubber room.

Word
0 Replies

Talkactive

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 02:41 pm
Neologist wrote at:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=98787&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Quote:
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:03 pm Post: 2723403 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This issue has had a good discussion here. (http://www.able2know.com/forums/about81075-0-asc-470.html )
It eventually turned into a scratching match between me and two folks who apparently joined a2k for the singular purpose of debating the topic. They haven't been heard form since. You may decide for yourselves whether the issue has been settled.

I am perfectly willing to answer questions and provide a defense (in my own clumsy fashion) for the Watchtower stand.

It seems to be more Words!

Here is a link to the reality of the Watchtower Society's doctrines and Mind Control:

http://www.energeticsolutions.com.au/tully_story.pdf

neologist wrote:
Talkactive wrote:

The reason for asking you is because you continue with the Watchtower nonsense in different threads . . .
You are a member in good standing and may participate in these threads.

Come on Neo, you can do better than this and you have here a chance to fulfil your own statement.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 11:05 pm
...rewind a few years....

The Pentacle Queen's Ancestor wrote:
Nooooooooo.
I would be really pissed off if this happened. Really.

I don't have anything against Normans, lets get that straight.
But please don't try and change Anglo-Saxon England!
I don't think our people would have it, and that may cause more division and tension that aready lies.

I think I am completely justified in wanting it to stay that way.

The only benefit I can see of London becoming Norman is maybe those F*ckers would stop impaling us.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:32 am
Hahaha! Thats f*cking hillarious.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:38 am
Yeah, but them Normans, they had a different agenda. They didn't necessarily want to kill ya, so long as you were willing to be a hard-working serf. Their object wasn't murder in the name of someone's imaginary friend, it was acute, traumatic real estate transfer.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:39 pm
True enough.

I was trying to make the point that the English seem unaware of how inappropriate their somewhat xenophobic claim to keeping England English really is.

(I hear my fellow Australians saying similar things about Australia, which is even more ludicrous.)
0 Replies

Ashers

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:44 pm
Re: London: a Muslim city by 2021
nimh wrote:
Muslim1, why did you headline this thread, London: a Muslim city by 2021? Rather inflammatory title, isnt it?

I thought this as well. Why must one religion overcome others, dominate them. Why is one religion's popularity or success so important? So a few Christians think Christianity is good, a few Muslims think Islam is good...big deal!
0 Replies

belikenother

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:23 pm
I shall allude briefly to a most extensive and lengthy truth which occurred to my heart on the Night of Power.

Because of the extreme tyranny and despotism of this last World War and its merciless destruction, and hundreds of innocents being scattered and ruined on account of a single enemy, and the awesome despair of the defeated, and the fearsome alarm of the victors and their ghastly pangs of conscience arising from the supremacy they are unable to maintain and the destruction they are unable to repair, and the utter transitoriness and ephemerality of the life of this world and the deceptive and opiate nature of the fantasies of civilization becoming apparent to all, and the exalted abilities lodged in human nature and the human essence being wounded in a universal and awesome manner, and heedlessness and misguidance and deaf, lifeless Nature being smashed by the diamond sword of the Qur'an, and the exceedingly ugly, exceedingly cruel true face of world politics becoming apparent, which is the widest and most suffocating and deceptive cover for heedlessness and misguidance, most certainly and without any shadow of a doubt, since the life of this world -which is the metaphorical beloved of mankind- is thus ugly and transient, man's true nature will search with all its strength for eternal life, which it truly loves and yearns for, just as there are signs of this occurring in the North, the West, and in America.

And most certainly there is no doubt that since the Qur'an of Miraculous Exposition, which each century for one thousand three hundred and sixty years has had three hundred and fifty million students, and sets the seal on each of its pronouncements and claims through the affirmation of millions of profound, veracious scholars, and each minute has been present with its sacredness in the hearts of millions of hafiz's and given instruction to mankind through their tongues, and which in a way unmatched by any other book conveys the good news of eternal life and everlasting happiness to mankind and heals all their wounds,-since the Qur'an has given this certain good news of eternal life and happiness with thousands of its insistent, powerful and repeated verses, and with its certain unshakeable proofs and innumerable indubitable arguments which invite and give news explicitly and implicitly tens of thousands of times, so long as human kind does not altogether lose its mind and a material or immaterial doomsday does not erupt over its head, the broad masses and great states in the world will search out the Qur'an of Miraculous Exposition, and having grasped its truths, will embrace it with all their lives and spirits, just as there are [now] famous preachers in Sweden, Norway, Finland and England working to have the Qur'an accepted, and the important community of America is searching for the true religion. Because in view of this fact, the Qur'an by no means has-nor can have-any equal. And absolutely nothing can take the place of this greatest miracle.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 08:51 pm
belikenother: must you cut-and-waste indiscriminately? have you no thoughts of your own?

yawn...don't you just love cut-and-paste dogmatics that don't even quote their source?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:00 pm
Yes, an ironic name don't you think?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:50 pm
Ragman wrote:
belikenother: must you cut-and-waste indiscriminately? have you no thoughts of your own?

yawn...don't you just love cut-and-paste dogmatics that don't even quote their source?
I thought he just made it up as he went along, no?
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 11:13 pm
neologist wrote:
Ragman wrote:

I thought he just made it up as he went along, no?

No, a C&P it is. A Guide for Youth Yazan: barbarosseferde 26 Jun 2007 fifth major heading down. A more appropriate title would be How to Poison Young Minds.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 11:57 pm
It won't happen. Muslims are even more delusional than your garden variety religious lunatic.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:59 am
Green and pleasant land? I know Al-Hambra is a lovely palace and garden and stuff, but the muslims who live round here live in what can best be described as a mess. Perhaps they're a different type of muslim.

Cairo is not pleasant, btw.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 03:07 am
I heard on the radio this morning that nearly all imans in Britain cant speak English properly. They possess a qualification from a madrassa in Pakistan or India which involves learning the Koran and the hadiths by rote and in medieval family law. They preach in Urdu or Arabic. These are the same guys who are supposed to keep young British Muslims out of the grasp of the militant Islamists from Hizb ut Tahir et al.

(said et al because I cant spell Al Mahjahroun Very Happy )
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 04:09 am
You know this question of being anti Islam really troubles me. Is it possible to be anti (a set of ideas) but not necessarily against the holder of those ideas?

When Marxists debate with free market economists, are attacks on Marxism and Marxists considered to be racially motivated?

I'm against Soviet Communism. Does that make me prejudiced against Russians?

Yet it seems on matters of religion, being such a hot-button issue, its impossible to keep the idea and the man separate.

Drawing a cartoon of Mohammed upsets a lot of Muslims. The cartoon is therefore deemed to be a deliberate insult to Muslims and the cartoonist must therefore be a racist bigot.

I'm against Islam because I find the fundamental assertion - that Islam is in possession of the original pure unchanging and final word of God, (as given to an illiterate goat herdsman 1400 years ago) - to be quite preposterous.

Secondly of Islam's intolerance of anyone challenging that assertion.

I would have thought people across the political spectrum could agree with me on that. Just because the BNP bang on about Muslims as a cloak for their racism, it does not make me a supporter, and I'm getting tired having to defend myself on this which to me seems obvious.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 06:54 am
Eorl wrote:
Yes, an ironic name don't you think?

My recollection of early modern English would render "belike 'nother" as "perhaps another." Another what?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:28 am
Another apostle of Armageddon?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 03:08 pm
Armageddon fed up with this.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 03:10 pm
Armageddon outa here