Homosexual Christians

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 05:03 pm
Only if he has one of his best lemon pies. Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 05:08 pm
I could put makeup on my face if she's interested.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 05:41 pm
Ahh Frank...I do indeed remember that offer...if only we weren't both married, and she kept the last avatar...
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 07:54 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 08:22 pm
First I heard of it. I guess, in some neighborhoods, that could be a necessity.
0 Replies

juic3z

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:37 am
I'd have to say that God created two different sexes. He didnt create one. If He did, He would have created Adam and Steve. wouldn't you agree? If a particular person is a Christian, he/she should know that there is not such thing as homosexuality and that it is never created by God. It is created by man himself. My youth leader tells me that people think that they're attracted to the same sex because they have a confused mind. And maybe that's true. But the truth is in the word of God.
I dont think that Christians can choose whether or not to close or open the door of Heaven. God chooses who he allows in His place thru man's lifestyle and obedience.
0 Replies

juic3z

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:40 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I tried very hard to be a Christian once. No matter how I struggled it just wouldn't take. But I do love and respect some who are that way. I just don't discuss you-know-what with them.

Don't force yourself to be a Christian. It just comes when you feel that your heart is right before God. You can feel God calling for you... when you begin to grow as a Christian.. you'll get hungry for his words and thirsty of his praise. Probably you wouldn't take it is because there's something in you that you dont wanna let go off. Or maybe because you're not ready yet. Don't simply make a commitment without knowing what you're doing. Know before you do anything and be wise about it. If you need wisdom, God will grant them to you. Have Faith and i pray that one day God will find you and put you in His arms once again
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 10:43 am
juic3z wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
I tried very hard to be a Christian once. No matter how I struggled it just wouldn't take. But I do love and respect some who are that way. I just don't discuss you-know-what with them.

Don't force yourself to be a Christian. It just comes when you feel that your heart is right before God. You can feel God calling for you... when you begin to grow as a Christian.. you'll get hungry for his words and thirsty of his praise. Probably you wouldn't take it is because there's something in you that you dont wanna let go off. Or maybe because you're not ready yet. Don't simply make a commitment without knowing what you're doing. Know before you do anything and be wise about it. If you need wisdom, God will grant them to you. Have Faith and i pray that one day God will find you and put you in His arms once again

Edgar,

It also helps if you shut off your brain!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 11:01 am
Softly tenderly Jesus is calling
Calling for you and for me.......
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 11:28 am
"Softly tenderly?" After it has you in their grip, they aren't soft or tender; they promise eternity in hellfire if you leave. c.i.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 11:45 am
Is this the right time to bring up free will? I'm exhausted by a couple of the other threads, and one particularily annoying poster...Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 04:50 pm
Gnats are annoying too, but they never seem to go away.
0 Replies